23| "im trusting him with her"

"Ahhh my girls here!" The sound of the perosn voice I've been missing and meaning to talk to for so long booms into my office

As I hear her voice I snap my head towards the door.

I make and noise of excitement as I stand up and run around my dest to her.

I embrace her into a hug.

"Agh Naomi, how are you girl." She asked, tightening her arms around me.

"Well I feel a lot of mixed feelings right now, and I really need someone to talk to." I said.

"Well im here so you can tlak to me as long as you want." She said aith a smile on causing me to smile.

We pulled away and I pouted at her.

"But girl you are looking gorgeous." I complimented look at the outfit again.

"Thank you. But girl have you see you. You looking even gorgeous than beofore you left." She said and I smiled while mouthing a 'Thank you' to her.

"Soemoned missing... where my baby?" She asked looking around the room in confusion.

"With Ace." I sighed and walked back to my table taking a seat.

Her jaw dropped and a gasp left her mouth.

"No. Actually?" She asked in shock taking a seat at the beanbag in the coner.

I nodded.

"So as we speak now, she's currently with Ace?"

"Mhm. Well I hope she is and nothing bad is happening. I'm trusting him with her." I leaned back on the chair.

She pouted her bottom lip then said, "Aww".

"What?"

"Girl you're trusting him with her. That's too damn cute."

"It's not like that." I said, knowing what's she's thinking.

"Oh really?"

"Yes!" I yelled, but it came out too quickly.

She looked at me with a smirk and I rolled my eyes then walked around my desk and sat back down.

___