03 ⋆ GOOD LUCK WITH THAT

CHERRY - LANA DEL REY

"Darlin', darlin', darlin'
I fall to pieces when I'm with you, I fall to pieces
My cherries and wine, rosemary and thyme
And all of my peaches (are ruined)"

"Darlin', darlin', darlin'I fall to pieces when I'm with you, I fall to piecesMy cherries and wine, rosemary and thymeAnd all of my peaches (are ruined)"

𓆩♱𓆪

𓆩♱𓆪

I followed her to Skulls' place.

I'm guessing she lives with him and not in her own private place for herself which is a little strange to me. Some guy who works with him drove Devlin to the house while I was the one on my motorcycle far behind the vehicle she was in so she wouldn't think I wasn't counting like I was supposed to and then followed.

I leave my bike on the side of the road and I start walking down the sidewalk to the gate at front. Fuck... there's cameras at the gate I forgot. Go the other way.

I headed to the near back of the house and climbed up the fence full of leaves like a maze, carefully as possible so I wouldn't fuck it up and get myself caught. I hopped off the fence and hit the grass before I quickly made my way to the back door across the yard while picking out the tiny pieces of splinters on my fingers. I made sure I stayed hidden in the shadows to make sure Devlin won't see me if she's around.

Not gonna lie this is nice mansion.

What should I do to her if I catch her is the main question I didn't think about, even though I'm most likely to say that I'll do something when I catch her?

We'll see.

I slid open the glass door which was surprisingly unlocked as I quietly stepped in on the polished marble black and white flooringq. There shouldn't be anyone except Devlin in this house since its so dark and quiet in here. If Skulls was here, he would have his guards around this mansion like he's the king of his own kingdom.

I kept myself quiet, trying to listen for any sounds. "Devlin..." I sang her name out loud as I walk past the living room and the kitchen, and went down the hallway until I find stairs that lead downstairs.