The only chapter

No pov:

It was normal day at Green Hill zone. The birds were chirping, the bugs were buzzing, and a blue hedgehog, Yellow two tailed fox, and a pink hedgehog were fighting a robot. "Give it up Eggman! This isn't gonna beat me." The blue hedgehog said to the robot. "Laugh as much as you can Sonic! But when I'm through with you! The world will be mine! Hahahahhaha!!!!" The big robot laughs. "Sorry, Eggman. But this robot is... uhhh... it's uh- It's uhhhh...." "Expired?" The pink yelled to the two tailed fox who was messing with some wires from the back of the robot.

"Sure, I'll go with that." He said as he crossed some wires which caused the robot to malfunction. "NOOOOOOO!!!!!" The robot yells as it crashed down as the fox uses its tails to fly. "Nice going Tails!" Sonic said as he ran up to robot and knocks the robots head away revealing a man. "Gahhh!!! You'll pay for this you meddling hedgehog!!" Eggman yelled angrily as Sonic ran up with a camera and took a selfie with him doing a mock peace sign.

As the camera roll comes out a alarm goes off from the camera. "What's that?" Eggman asked in confusion. "I have no idea." Amy said as Sonic then begins to do a ridiculous dance as an entire orchestra comes out of a cave and begins to play. "Where did that orchestra come from?" Tails ask as fireworks appeared out of nowhere. "What's wrong with blue boy?" Eggman asked as Sonic zooms towards them. "Nothings wrong Egghead! It's just my 100th victory against you." Sonic said happily. ".....What?" Eggman said. "Every hedgehog's goal in life is to win something 100 times and I just got mine! Congratulations, Doctor, you have given my win." Sonic said as he begins to shake Eggman's hand.

"......Do I get something for this?" "Nope! Now get out!" "What?" "Get out! I need to share this with my friends!" Sonic said as he spin dash eggman launching him towards the sky. "Well..... congratulations, Sonic." Amy said. "Congratulate yourselves, because a hero is nothing without his sidekicks errr Imeanfriends." Sonic said as he hugs Amy and Tails. "And to celebrate, we're going on a trip!" He adds as Amy then gasps loudly. "Are we going on cruise!?" Amy asks in excitement as she imagines herself and sonic doing the titanic pose while Tails is dressed as Cupid and he was sporting a unamused look.

"No." Sonic said. "A tropical paradise!?" Amy asks as she imagines herself and sonic holding hands as they land on beach towels at the beach while Tails is wearing a Hulu girl outfit and fanning the two with a leaf fan and he is sporting a very annoyed look. "Try again." "Ooo!! A medieval recreational village?!" Amy asks again as she imagines herself as a princess and Sonic as the brave knight while Tails was wearing a jester outfit sporting a very annoyed look. "WOULD YOU STOP IMAGINING ME IN THESE RIDICULOUS OUTFITS!?!!!" Daydream Tails yells out an anger. "Even better."

The scene then cuts to the three in a rusty old boat with the three wearing raincoats and holding fishing rods and Amy was sporting a annoyed look while Tails was sporting a happy look. "Fishing.... This is the reward for fighting Eggman for a hundred times?" Amy asks in annoyance. "Fishing on a rickety old boat?" "It's not old! It's a hand me down. My great-great-great-great grandfather bought this boat and it's been in the hedgehog family ever since." Sonic said.

"Then why isn't it cleaned up?" "..... I was busy?..... Okay! I've been procrastinating and I never gotten a chance to use the boat and I thought this would be a great way to use it for the first time." He told her as Amy sighed. "Okay.... But is it okay if I use the beach chair to sun bathe instead?" "Sure." Sonic says as Amy goes up to the chair and sits down. Tails then walks up to Amy. "Hey, do you know how to fish?" He asked her. "Not really?" She said as Tails sighs. "Alright, I really wish I brought my computer and stuff..... I'll just try to figure it out." He said as he goes to the other side of the boat.

As she was laying down Tails was flinging his fishing line back which caught onto Amy's chair which Tails pulls and throws the chair to see pushing Amy to the floor. "Owww!!! Tails, you need to-" Amy stopped talking as Tails fishing line caught onto Amy's front Quill. Meanwhile Sonic was at the wheel as a loud scream from Amy was heard which Sonic turns to see Amy with a missing quill. "I think I'm ready to go now." Amy said as Sonic laughed a bit. "Oh lighten up Ames, I know Tails is a bit overeager but he's trying to learn without a computer. Of course you have to learn to not bring things on a boat that your not prepared to lose!" Sonic says as he laughs until a fishing line hits the back of his quill which the hook had caught onto the photo that Sonic made. The line rips the photo off of Sonic leaving a bald spot.