2

Luckily, I didnt have to pack much. I had brought only three suitcases with me to Europe that i haven't even really unpacked over the last week. I decided to call a taxi because otherwise it would've been a bit difficult to get to my new appartment with three heavy suitcases.

I was a bit nervous to meet my other two new housemates. What if they also dont even try to get along with me? I mean, it wouldve been nice if someone would support me a bit. But on the other hand I cant really complain because it was my own decision to do all this on my own. I just wanted to conclude with my past and maybe make some new friends here in Spain...

Just like yesterday, I knocked on the door to my new appartment and this time it was a girl, probably Rebecca, who opened the door. It was saturday morning, 10am, and she kinda looked like she just got out of bed. She had dark brown hair with some red and purple highlights that looked really cool actually. She wore sweatpants and an oversized Rihanna shirt.

Nice, I thought. Seems like they are all just like me and run around the apartment in sweatpants all day.

"Heyy", she said happily which kinda surprised me. "You must be Camille. I'm Rebecca."

Before I could say anything, she already had pulled me into a welcoming hug.

"Come in. Welcome to your new home", she smiled and helped me to bring my luggage into my new room. "Do you need help with unpacking your stuff?"

"That would be great, thanks", I smiled, feeling totally overwhelmed. She was so nice.

"Of course! Where are you from?"

"Chicago", I answered while opening the first suitcase. I just wanted to unpack as quick as possible. I just wanted to have a home again.

"Oh my god! Evan is from Chicago too. His dad is German though, I think he spent there a lot of time as well. I'm sure you two will get along just fine."

"Nah, I've met him yesterday...he already made it clear that he doesnt like me...", I mumbled, not sure if I should share my oppinion or not.

"Oh...well, but he's a nice guy, trust me. Oh, and Noah is very nice too. I didnt know them either when I had first moved here and they ignored me most of the time and just gave me a hard time in general. But you just have to give them some time, and they open up to you."

"Okay, we will see", I chuckled while putting all my clothes into the closet.

"How come you only have clothes in your suitcase? You dont have any pictures or memories...", she asked after opening my last suitcase.

"I dont know...I'm not really proud of my life in the States so...", I stumbled.

"Oh, dont worry, I got you", she smiled understanding, even tough I dont think she knew what exactly I've meant with it.

"You wanna go buy decorations and other stuff later? I could come with you", she offered and I was just so greatful.

"Yes! Thank you", I smiled at her. "That would be great."

-

After we unpacked all my stuff, Rebecca stood up and looked at me. "Come on, you still have to meet Noah. I'm sure him and Evan have woken up already."

I hestitated for a moment, but then just stood up and followed her into the living room.

A guy, I've never seen before, was sitting on the couch, eating a bowl of cereal. And in the kitchen I could already see Evan who was making himself a coffee. I could tell he looked still pretty tired, even though I couldnt see his face since he was facing the window. He was wearing black workout shorts and a white tshirt.