Chapter 9 - Leaving

Go with him? Where? Why?

"So you're telling me to come with you leaving this town, my father and the others just like that? ARE YOU CRAZY?!" I stated. The worst thing is that we're leaving during a dangerous wave of wild creatures on the loose. I can be killled at any time.

"You said that you're dad is so busy that he rarely comes home. He won't be too worried right? Maybe you can tell him that you're going on a trip out of town to clear your mind." Stranger suggested.

"You're seriously nuts. My dad wouldn't let me go anywhere far especially when the town is in this state-"

'BRINGG - BRINGG' My phone rang.

"Hey dad," I answered the phone.

"Hey, how are you?" asked my dad.

"G-g-great!" I answered nervously.

"That's good. I gotta go join the others; we're having meetings all over town and we'll be going around scanning for...you know. I won't be back after a couple of weeks. You think you can handle it?" informed dad.

"Of course!" I agreed.

"That's my girl! Love ya," comforted dad.

"Love you too," disconnecting the call.

I began my deep thoughts of running away; with Stranger. After all, I'm a vampire and I am danger to my dad and my friends(Well not entirely a vampire yet). Which reminds me, I have to tell my friends. I dialed a number.

"Hey, it's me Evan..." I talked.

"Hey! My bestie! Is everything okay?" Kaytlin spoke.

"No. I have to tell you something very important." I told her seriously.

"What's up?" She wondered.

"I'm...running away," I exposed my secret.

"Really? I bet you're running with your lover," she bet.

"How did you know? And he's not my lover by the way," I replied.

"Well obviously you don't want people to find out!" She shouted.

"YOU ACTUALLY KNOW MY PLAN?" I questioned with shock.

"Of course! You're deeply in love with him that you're running away because you don't want you're dad and the others to find out," she explained.

"That's definitely not it," hoping Stranger didn't hear the explanation.

"Just tell Lily and Crazyguy that we're going out of town for a while," I insisted. Then I stopped the call.

Stranger was done packing up. I could tell by his expression that he was ready and he was waiting for me to be ready.

The question is, am I ready?

"Don't worry, I will protect you no matter what happens..." he said, with a soothing voice.

"Hmmm...Aren't you worried at all? Aren't you gonna miss anyone?" I thought.

"Well...I don't really...have anyone to miss. It's non of your business anyway, " he ignored.

Stranger and I walked out of the apartment. My eyes focused on a charcoal car parked right in front. It seemed that someone in the driver's seat was waving at me. Then stranger held my hand, led me to the car and we both squeezed ourselves in.

"I see ya've got a girl with ya, mate!" The driver told Stranger. Mysteriously, the guy sniffed twice. "A sweet one too..." He added, with an evil smile reflecting off the rear-view mirror. "This one's mine," stated Stranger." The driver curled his lips and started to drive. I look back, as I saw the apartment shrinking.

"Is this the right decision?" I wondered in my head. "As long as you're with him, you're safe." A small voice replied to my thoughts. "Wait, are you talking to me?" I thought. "Yes. I am the other part of you," the voice answered. "No, I'M THE OTHER PART OF YOU!!!" Shouted another voice in my head. "Now who are you?" I asked. "I, am the smarter side of you. I always give you advice to make things easier," said the second voice. "No, you're the evil side of her. You're a devil," the first voice disagreed. "Oh please, you always try to make me look bad. Filthy angel!!" Devil insulted. "Dear Evangeline, forget everything devil says. As a vampire, I will guide you and try to help you as much as I can." Angel told me, ignoring Devil. "Uh...Alright then," I spoke loudly. "What?" questioned Stranger. "Nothing..." I quickly replied.

*

~Meanwhile in kaytlin's house~

Kaytlin calls Lily.

Lily: Hello?

Kaytlin: Hi, it's Kaytlin.

Lily: Oh hi! You're Evangeline's best friend right?

Kaytlin: Yeah. I've got something really exciting to tell you.

Lily: Really?! What??

Kaytlin: She's on a lovely honeymoon with her lover!!

Lily: What!? Evangeline?? Oh, I was just about to call her. Guess I shouldn't now!

Kaytlin: Inform this to Crazyguy too.

Lily: Alright.

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~

A/N: Hey guys, my exams are coming closer so I have to study and stuff. If I have time, I will update the next chapter but I'm not promising. I will only update if the number of reads have reached 1.7k♡ ~Mira