Luke's trial

I was getting ready to to to Olympus for Luke's trial tonight but all I could think about what happened this morning with Leo. I would be lying if I said I didn't have a stupid grin on my face the entire time. I guess I should try to steal his food more often.

I got pulled out my thoughts with a hand on my shoulder. I turned around to see Calypso smiling at me. "Hey" I smiled and I swear I could see a slight tint of pink on her cheeks.

"Hi, I was wondering if I could talk to you after the trial" her smile faded ever so slightly but I managed to notice. I nodded in hesitation but before I could ask any questions she was already out my door so I just shrugged.

As if on cue Leo walked in and put an arm around my shoulder. "You look stunning" he said, smiling down at me.

"Thanks Valdez" I grinned stupidly.

I wasn't wearing anything special. I was wearing my white Greek dress think since I am a Goddess and I am going to Olympus. The dress did have a belt, it had small skulls and pretty little flowers. I also had a flower crown on my head, I even managed to take some of the purple hair dye out so my hair was pretty much black now.

"While you're gone I've decided I'll take Nicole in" he stated.

"You don't have to you" I responded. I didn't say it because I don't trust him, I said it because Nicole knows about my crush and like Luke she is a talkative one. I knew I'd be screwed if I left her alone with Leo for even a few minutes.

"Its fine. I promise no harm shall come to the kid" he chuckled lightly and took my hand in his, kissing the back of it. "Hope it ends well, my lady of darkness" he backed out the room as he said this, for dramatic affect.

Dam you Valdez.

//

I was now stood in throne room. I was stood between my dad, Hades, and my grandmother, Demetre.

Soon enough Luke was brought in, with chains ruttling, it was almost difficult to see the sight. I tried my best to put on a poker face and I guess it worked cause Luke looked hurt when he saw my expression. That's when I realised something...me and Luke have an empathy link. I thought it broke after he died but maybe its just weak? That would explain why he seems hurt...cause he can sense my anger and disappointment.

Zeus Rose and looked Luke dead in the eyes. "Since Maeve has brought you here, it will be her decision on what to do with you and your pathetic life" he spat out. I honestly didn't realise how angry Zeus would get at the sight of Luke, I mean Hermes refused to even bat an eye in his direction but here with have Zeus trying to burn a hole through Luke.

I stepped forward. "I have two punishments in mind, both are quite appealing to me so I'll leave this to a vote. Option number 1 is to replace Dionysus with Luke and have him serve Camp half blood for the rest of eternity. Personally I think its good cause we all know how much Dionysus hates it" I started off. Most of the gods nodded while the rest looked hesitant. Option number 2 is to hand him over to my grandmother. I'm sure you'll be quite pleased to know she already offered to torture him" I added on, grabbing the attention of more gods. Luke visibly gulped.

"But upon further inspection I think we should run this trial on for longer. We'll have Luke replace Dionysus for a few months and see how that goes. If no one dies by Luke's hand then he shall serve that sentence, if someone does then he will be handed to Demetre immediately." I firmly stated, trying to keep the tremble out my tone. Almost every god gasped and looked at me.

"But Lady Maeve, you insited on giving him a harsh punishment" Hermes stated.

"Believe me, you've never seen those annoying little shits. Camp half blood is a harsh punishment" Dionysus grumbled. I nodded in agreeance and all the gods looked at each other.

"We agree to this but as he shall serve the next week with Demtre so Dionysus has time to pack and leave" Zeus stated. I went up to my uncle and stuck my hand out to him.

"Deal." I said, shaking his hand. During the handshake all of olympus, and surely the underworld, shook. All the gods seemed amused while Luke looked relived, but bearly.

I guess Luke is coming back to Camp.