party time

As we are running cuddles looks back at me who is looking back at flippy trying to pick up his feet. He finally starts to run and I look back up to cuddles. He smiles and I smile back. We continue to run and once we get there Cuddles burst open the door and yells "I'm here!!"  I quickly get behind Flippy since there was at least 21 people there. I got so nervous and anxious. I started fiddling with Flippy's sleeve again. He walked up to a guy with deer antlers and a deer tail. He was kinda cute too. He had purple hair and was around an inch shorter than Flippy. Flippy was pretty tall. My head went up to flippys shoulder. There was another person with the deer person but he was blind. He wore a dark purple turtleneck long sleeve shirt. "Hi Flippy. How was your day?" He asked making a balloon animal for a little kid. The kid had a little hat with a little propellers (whatever is on Cub's hat.) And the base of it was colorful. "It's been good. Met this one here today. Just moved in." He said shaking his arm which made me shake. "Ah hey cutie. How are you? Did you move in around here?" He asked. I blushed and smiled. Me being very insicure about everything I was glad to hear from someone new that I wasn't ugly. "Uhm I live next to Cuddles and Flippy." I say moving to stand next to Flippy instead of behind. He handed the balloon animal of a dog to the kid and he started laughing and it made me smile. "So whats your name?" He asked looking at me. As i open my mouth someone asked"Oh who's this?" I turn around as fast as I could and see a guy with an afro. I quickly grab Flippys arm and hold on for dear life. "She just moved here." Mime told him. He wasn't much taller than me. "Ah, what's your name?" He asked getting closer to me. Flippy stepped between me and him. "She's Y/n." He said. I look back at Mime. He looks at me and smiles. "Come here. I'll tell you who that is." I look back at the back of Flippy's head then back at Mime. "It's OK. He'll know your with me. He wouldn't want you over here anyway." He said giving me his hand. I take it and walk with him to the kitchen where Flaky is making cake. "What's up Flaky?" Mime asks leaning against the counter. "I'm just making cake." She says. I stand there not knowing what to do. "Wants some frosting?" She asks to Mime. "Sure! But I bet she wants some too." He looks at me and Flaky looks at me "Oh hey Y/n! Didn't know you were here." She said handing me a spatchula with frosting on it.. "Yeah I was kinda pulled here. Not saying I wouldn't want to be here." I said smiling. I licked the frosting. "Mmmm! This stuff is so good!" I say licking the frosting off. "Yeah, she's the best cook." Mime says licking a spoon off. "Oh you guys are to nice." She says smiling.