e i g h t

CHAPTER EIGHT

"PINK UNICORN EARRINGS."

⊱ ────── {⋅. ♪ .⋅} ────── ⊰

el applied her makeup, harry styles playing in the background.

she put a thin coat of concealer under her eyes, and blended it with her beauty blender.

just before she brought the wand of her mascara to her eye, max busted in the room.

"jeez. do you knock?" el rolled her eyes.

"where are you going?" max crossed her arms.

"to hangout with mike?" el said more as a question. the wand of the mascara still in her hand, she waved it around.

"why?" max curled up her nose.

max gasped, a look of realization settled on her face.

"oh my god! you like him, dont you?!" max practically screamed.

"w-what! no! ew! gross!" el shook her head frantically.

max raised her eyebrows. "okay..." the red haired girl turned around slowly before making her way back to her own room.

el sighed before finishing her makeup.

she headed to her closet, picking out a pair of baggy jeans and a brown sweater.

she brushed through her brown hair before putting it in a ponytail, then she pulled a small section of her curtain bangs out in the front.

she slipped on her brown platform converse before grabbing her tote bag and heading out of her room.

max and will were situated on the couch together, giggling about something that was on tv.

"where do you think you're going?" will raised his eyebrows.

"out with mike." el said more confident than she did when she was speaking with max.

"uhm, what?" he almost choked on the dr. pepper he was drinking.

"mhm." el hummed while she was searching their key holder for her keys.

"ah, found them." el smiled as she picked the keys up and placed them in her bag.

ding dong

el opened the door, "hi, love." mike smiled at her before sticking his head in the door.

"ill have her back before midnight, dont worry." mike nodded towards will and max who were sitting on the couch.

"mhm. you better." max glared at mike, who put his hands up in defense.

"lets go." mike smiled as he grabbed el's hand.

"keep your hands to yourself!" will screamed as mike shut the door.

"i feel like we're her parents." max laughed.

⊱ ────── {⋅. ♪ .⋅} ────── ⊰

"so, where are we going?" el asked as she pulled the buckle across her chest.

"i have to run back to my apartment first. i forgot something." mike said as he placed his hand behind el's seat to back out of the parking spot.

"you have an apartment? i thought you lived with dustin and lucas?" el said, her eye brows furrowed.

"nope. i live in the twin sixes down town. i just spend most of my time at the boys' dorm because it gets lonely sometimes." mike glanced to el before turning his attention back to the road.