1

"Hello! Welcome to Stay Café! What would you like to order?" The brown haired boy asked the male in front of him.

"Ah yes, I'd like coffee as black as my soul, please." The other with darker brown hair said, handing a certain amount of money.

"Soo.. extra sugar with extra extra whipped cream and sprinkles?"

"Aha.. you know me so well, Beomie Hyung." The latter said, scratching the back of his neck awkwardly.

"Silly, Kai. Of course I do. You come here every Wednesday and get the same exact drink."

"Pssh- noo I don't.."

"You can't lie to me, Kai." The brown haired chuckles.

"Okayy, fine.." Huening Kai pouts at him.

The other just laughed and rolled his eyes slightly, a playful expression resting on his face. "Soobin Hyung will be the one who'll get you your drink today. I happen to be busy with someone else's special birthday order."

"Aww but I want you to do it.." Huening pouts. "Oh Beomgyu! How about after you're done with work, we hang-"

Huening Kai's words were drowned out by the sound of a ringing in Beomgyu's ear, making him bring his hands up to his ears. He groaned out in pain as he felt his head ache as well.

When he opened his eyes, it was all a blur. It looked as though he was standing in a forest.

Huening Kai's face grew worried as he said Beomgyu's name multiple times, yet Beomgyu couldn't hear anything.

"Wh-what the..?" Beomgyu said, crouching down behind the counter.

"Who's there?!" A voice shouts, scaring Beomgyu from being surprised.

"H-Hello??" Beomgyu called out. He blindly stood up and ran out of the Café, going behind the building.

"Who are you?!" The voice shouts once again.

"Uhm.. I'm Beomgyu! Are you in my head??"

"Beomgyu.. no.. are you in my head?" The voice asked.

"I don't know? Do you know what's happening? I- I'm.. hearing your voice in my head? But I can hear me talking.. but I can't hear anybody else?!"

"Ok, don't panic. I have the same problem.. Beomgyu..? Call me Terry."

"Well, nice to meet you.. soo uhm.. what do you see?"

"Hm.. I see a garbage can and a dirty alleyway."

"Oh? That's.. alrighty then." Beomgyu scratched his head embarrassingly. "Is that where I'm standing at the moment?"

"Not sure.. can you see a forest?"

"Oh! Yep! Is that where you're at?"

"Yeah, I was just hanging out at the treehouse I built. Then I decided to just walk around for fresh air."

"I was working.. b-but now I don't know where I am!"

"There's someone coming towards you. He looks really worried."

"That must be Kai.. I was just in the middle of taking his order." Beomgyu crouched on the ground. "I can.. feel him."

"He's right in front of you. I can hear what he's saying, and it seems like he thinks you're hallucinating."

"So you can hear what's around me but I can't?" Beomgyu whispered. Suddenly his vision went back to normal and he could hear Soobin's voice calling him.

"Beomgyu, can you hear me?" The tall blonde asked, shaking him lightly.

"Binnie Hyung.. I think I'm psychic!" Soobin slaps his head. "Ow.."