The Love in the air

Ghost wakes up looks at the naked Johnny cuddling him realized no close either and no balaclava. He smiles as he carefully gets up and changes clothes and walks to the gaming room grabs balaclava and puts shoes on gose out for a run at 1700 normal time is 5:00am he still gone. König walks in the house "am home" he says happily but no one answered he walks into the bedroom see a naked Mactavish still asleep he smiles under his hood see the bottle of lube on the floor. The tallest man picks up the lube puts back see Soap lower part coverd in cum "Well I guess they did it with out me" he mumbles to himself. He hears Ghost come in he walks quietly through the house to ghost Simon looks up after taking off his shoes See König "hey darling" he said out breath he smiles at him König grabs water for Ghost and hands it to him "Here you go" König said happily.
.
.
König grabs Simon by his wrist pins him against the wall he lifts up the tall man's balaclava kisses his neck."I misses u to König" he says as his voice calms down König keeps kissing Ghost neck."I saw u Soap got down last night" he said his voice was deeper Simon groans a bit his back kinda hurts. "Oh sSsorry darling you okay" his voice get concerned König unpins Ghost from the wall. The tall man moves from the wall and rubs his upper back "Fuckking he'll Mactavish my back" he said kinda angry tallest man grabs the taller mans shirt lifts it up see claw marks on his back "oh Lieutenant Johnny hurt you" König says kinda jealous.
.
.
Ghost shoves König up against the wall and takes off his balaclava hides under König hood he looks up at him and blushes. Small man wakes up gets dressed walks out see König and Ghost and looks at them he smiles at them gets a tad jealous. "So what's going on here boys" he says tad jealous König looks at the small man looking at them "Ah Johnny" he said happily being his lil innocent self Ghost stays were he at. Johnny walks over to them moves Simon out the way hugs König the taller man watched ans smiles his eyes lit up König picks up Soap as the small man gose under the taller mans hood König kisses him. Tall man walks up to the small man and the taller man pins them both against the wall "hey now don't forget me" saying seductively König smiles under his hood Ghost grabs Johnny ass to make him squirm Johnny let's out a small gasp. "Johnny u alright" König saying confused "am fFfine" soap studdered Simon continues to grabs the small man's ass making him moan a little to get König attention.
.
.
The taller man looks at the small man smiles he kisses him keeps kissing him. The small man gasping for air starts begging for be to ne touched soap whines. Simon's smiles as he wants to watch König pound Johnny. "Johnny you must really want it" König said seductively Ghost smiles more as he knows what will happen if König being a top. Small man starting grind his body against the taller man leg Ghost moves back off the smaller man letting him get his punishment. König grabs Soap ans pins him to the wall takes off hood hands to Ghost kissing Johnny neck Ghost smiles eyes lit up having fun watching this.
.
.
Small man gasping "More König touch me please" he says begging him the taller man grabs Small man's neck squeeze gently ad the small man let's a small moan out. Ghost smiles as he continues watch them. Taller man picks up the small man walks him to the bedroom as the tall man follows them behind eyes starts light with lust ans desire to watch. "Oh König make me your bitch tie me up" small man says begging König looks at Simon the tall man points to the closet knowing what he's asking for the taller man gets up pulls out slik room and slik cuffs. "Well then" taller man saying trying thinking "Do you need help König" tall man said happily to help with this but not wanting to do anything with them just watch.
.
.
Taller man looks at the tall man and smiles handing him the bondage stuff "Please help Ghost I'm not sure how he wants it snice I've been gone" taller man saying happily. Tall man ties the small man's arms together with the slik rope and puts the small man's arms above his head and uses the slik cuffs around his wrist so he don't escape. "There you saw what i did König darling" tall man say happily König looking at the small man as the small man blushes and whining begging to be touched again because last night wasn't enough for him.
.
.
.
The taller man slides his hands up the small man's shirt touching his upper body small man gasping and keeps whining. Taller man grabs his neck lean over to his head "it's okay Darling ill help you if you want shut up" taller man saying seductively. Ghost squirms standing against the wall watching still see how Soap will handle him snice been a long time taller man unbuttons the small man's pants pulls them off looks at his bludge from under his boxers. "Oh look this poor puppy is already ready for me" taller man saying seductively to the small man as König gets up take his pants off Ghost blushes as he is packing so much he can see his package.
.
.
.
(Finish on chapter 4)