36

It was as if time had stopped. Students and interns full of astonishment on their faces.

How did he dare behave and speak so rudely in front of the professors and the seniors?

With a deep frown, the professor did not take his eyes off Suhyuk.

Though everyone was surprised and felt discomfort, Suhyuk alone had a relaxed expression.

"Lee Suhyuk."

The professor called him.

It was not such a big voice, but Suhyuk replied with surprise.

"Yeah?"

The professor turned to him and said, "Follow me."

Suhyuk followed him for a long time. Those around him were agitated.

Suhyuk followed him with a staggering gait.

At that moment while he was feelin dizzy, his classmates and seniors were staring at him.

So did the professor. What kind of situation is this anyway?

"Huh ..."

Suhyuk's, with his wide back, who deeply sighed, seemed to be kind of shabby today.

"I just feel sorry for him..."

"I wonder if he will get a big scolding..."

"Of course he will..."

Everyone cast their eyes at his back disappearing into the distance.

He was usually a quiet and good guy. Then how could he have such sudden rude behavior?

It was unbelievable, but it had already happened.

Could it have an adverse effect on his practice score?

"Quiet!"

Everyone withdrew their attention from Suhyuk at Park's voice.

***

Prof. Lee Mansuk's office.

Lee stared at Suhyuk sitting on the opposite side with his sharp eyes.

On the contrary, Suhyuk was staring at the table without meeting his gaze.

"Lee Suhyuk."

"Yes?"

Only then did Suhyuk lift his head.

"Have you ever studied about lumbar puncture before?"

"I read it in a book."

"I see..." he said.

Lee brought his coffee cup to his lips.

Then he asked, "Did you study legal medicine?"

In front of him was the student who unveiled the cause of death of the cadaver. Doctors too can roughly detect the cause of death, but it's very difficult to find out the exact cause like an autopsy doctor.

At his question, Suhyuk replied like before, "I studied it in a book."

"In a book..." Lee nodded his head.

Of course, it's possible to study about lumbar puncture in a book. Yeah, that's possible.

"In a little while you would become an intern and then resident, right?"

What did he want to say to me with such a cold look?

"As you know, when you become an intern, you can't even dream of personal time, let alone sleep."