XI

The warm rays of sun slowly entered the bedroom brightening the room as a new day was looming. The golden hues were reaching my face making me frown at the realisation that it's already morning.

When I opened my eyes I instantly remembered that today was a Saturday so my natural reaction was to just turn over to the other side.

I should sleep more and let my body recharge properly. I told myself to somehow justify the fact that I wasn't feeling like talking to anyone today.

If I could just sleep for two more days that would be awesome. I thought but my wish was destroyed when a big lump of fur jumped on my bed.

"Stop it! I don't want to play Mika!" I said trying to kick the tiger out of bed but she wasn't having it.

Mika was playfully biting and hitting me with her paws. "Enough!" I said one more time but before she could stop, it was already too late. In my attempt to get away from her I managed to fell off the bed. The floor felt like a rock once my ass made contact with it. The loud thud has shattered the silence that was present a few minutes ago.

That was it! It was decided that my day was officially ruined, so now it was pointless to try to stay in bed thus I got up and went to take a shower.

As the warm water hit my skin, I felt my muscles relax under it, creating a pleasant sensation. It was in that moment that I became aware of the numerous bruises and cuts scattered across my body, a sight that was far from something pretty.

"I wander if Gojo has any scars on his body." I catch myself saying and once I realised it, I felt like my whole face turned red and all the oxygen left my brain.

"What the fuck am I saying?" I screamed at myself letting the shower rain over my stupid thoughts.

Once I was done, I got dressed and headed downstairs, to the kitchen. Mika was slowly following me around.

I think she still wants to play.

The servants were preparing the breakfast but i decided to skip it altogether. Instead I took an apple and went out into the garden.

This place is the only one where I have no problem staying all day long. It's just me, the trees, and the beauty of nature surrounding me. It's incredibly calming to my surprise. But that pace is easily disrupted, especially if he's here.

I stopped as I made eye contact with Satoru. I feel embarrassed about what almost happened that night.

Were we about to kiss? Was that just in my head? I was having all these conflicting thoughts that made me frozen in front of him.

"I didn't know you were here," I said looking away.

"Don't worry, I'm leaving soon."

He sounded a little hurt by my attitude.

Satoru let out a sigh and started walking away. His demeanor was cold, like his feelings were hurt by my reaction.

"What's up your ass this morning?" I angrily asked him.

He didn't answer.

"Are you still mad about last night?" I tried to somehow keep the conversation going. I didn't want him to leave, not without fixing this.

"Would you talk to me? Please!" I said feeling my heart aching as I was staring at his back.

"You're reckless! The problem is that I'm the same whenever you're around," said Gojo with a big sigh. "We won last night because we were lucky, not because we were smart about it and that's not good," he continued gazing at me.