Introduction

Sooo if your reading this you might have read my Rini one shots! If you have then thank you and welcome back, if your new, also thank you and welcome!!

If you have not watched stranger things many of these stories will be very confusing because many of the things mentions aren't explained and you would have to had watched the show to understand the context.

I would explain it but I'm pretty bad at that lol

Anyways this one shot book is about Mike and eleven.

I won't do any one shots on other couples but they may be included as part of whatever is going on in the story.

Those couple may be the following:

-Lumax

-Either Jancy or Stancy

-Hopper and Joyce

-Dusty bun and Susie poo

Other then that they will just be like the parents, so like Ted and Karen.

I don't ship byler so please don't request or make any comments regarding that please.

I will however not change Will's sexuality. The show hasn't confirmed if will was gay and it's rude to assume, even if it's a fictional show. Depending on the one shot, he may be gay or discovering himself. So I am not assuming and I am not homophonic. This is my book so I will decide who I ship and can make my own versions of the characters.

Thank you :)