Part 33

Mama ji "I am going to accept ASR's offer to work for him and Akash got transferred to outlet that will help us monetary because from the moment ASR break all ties with us, we all are our own. So we need to spend even one rupee carefully."

All hear him including Jha, Raizada, Malik and Gupta are shocked to learn all this, till now they didn't think about all this.

Akash "Papa all rooms have heater, geezer, TV and AC."

Hearing him all look at him then he continue "Papa that will increase electricity bill so I am thinking that we should cut their power supply leaving one geezer on upstairs and one for guest room on ground floor."

Mama ji "Akash call electrician and cut all their electricity leaving geezer for your room, guest room downstairs and kitchen. For room heater and TV their is no need for them and for AC cut their connection later will we think about that. And one more thing no one touch or do anything to Arnav and Khushi's room. No one allow to stay in their room between 8 am to 8 pm."

Dadi who is hearing all this said "are you mad Manohar."

Mama ji "if you all can stay in your room without using electricity then I have no problem."

After that they had their dinner in silence. And having dinner Mama and Mami went to their room. Nani and Dadi share room so they went to Nani's room, Jha couple went to their room, NK went to his room and Gupta went to guest room to sleep then they hear Akash's voice.

Akash "Payal you can sleep in my room and for your buaji I arrange bed in your parents room but don't rise your hopes thinking I am allowing you in my room. I am tolerating you because of my child only which is in your womb."

After saying this he went to his room.

Garima "Payal beta go before damad ji change his mind."

Payal run to her room. All sleep by thinking a way to come out of all this but what they don't know that the web in which they are trap are made by Khushi, ASR, NK and Aman individually to make its 4 layer and coming out of is quite difficult for them.

Next morning bring shock for many. 

In Arnav's penthouse he woke up before Khushi and looking at his sleeping beauty with love. When he saw Khushi's eyes is moving which means she is waking up. Arnav lay beside by closing his eyes to make impression that he is sleeping.

Khushi opening her eyes to see her husband is sleeping beside her then she turn to look at side table to see clock which show 15 past 7. 

Khushi murmuring which is heared by Arnav. Khushi "hey Devi Maiya it's 7:15. Khushi you stupid you sleep this long. Thank God Arnav ji didn't wake up till now otherwise what will he think."

After scolding herself she try to get up from bed but Arnav is in mood to tease his wife so he hug her tightly without hurting her injuries.

Khushi got startled with his sudden hug. Because of this shock she can't move. When Arnav feel no movement then he hug her tightly and place his face like that his lips touch her neck that make Khushi frozen.

Khushi has alien feeling and her heart is beating fast. Dhak dhak of her heart is hear by Arnav too who enjoyed all this because this is new to him too. Finally Khushi's Arnav ji have some mercy on his darling wife, he turn his face after giving kiss on her shoulder blade.

Khushi who is still in shock come out of it with Arnav's mobile phone ringing. Arnav also wake up and see his phone. It's NK's call who want to meet Khushi and him so he call him to know about their plan.

Arnav pick the call and from the corner of his eyes looking at Khushi to know her reaction. 

Arnav "ASR speaking."

NK "Nannav how is Khushi ji."

Arnav "she is fine."

NK "I want to come to meet Khushi ji but with all the happening I can't come to meet her in hospital so if you don't mind can I come today because I want to see both of you and talk to you too in person."

Arnav "ok come at 10 am but make sure you come alone."

NK "ok and don't worry I will not tell anyone."

After that call disconnected then Arnav look at Khushi whose nose and cheeks are red and hot. 

Arnav "Khushi NK is coming here to meet us at 10 am till then let's take bath and have breakfast."

Khushi nodded her head. Arnav understand her emotions because he is also feeling same but he is ASR who can't accept that he feel shy too.

Arnav "Khushi come I will help you."

By hearing this from Arnav's mouth Khushi eyes become big and seeing her reaction Arnav is smiling inside.

When Arnav know that Khushi have no plan to leave bed to go to bathroom with him then Arnav said "Khushi you are my wife and it's my responsibility and right to help you. I know what you are feeling. Trust your Arnav ji. I will never cross my boundaries without your consent."

Khushi look at him then Arnav get up from bed and move towards Khushi's side. He gave her his hand to hold. Khushi hold his hand then stand up to go to bathroom. Arnav help her in bathroom to brush her teeth. Yesterday when Khushi is cooking dinner Arnav notice she is using one hand without any discomfort and for other she feel discomfort. When Arnav ask how she cook dinner then Khushi told him that HP's wife get everything ready to cook. After that she didn't find difficulty to do rest of cooking

After brushing their teeth Arnav bring a dress for her.

Arnav "Khushi change into this." After handing her dress he come out of bathroom.

Khushi look at dress which is knee length dress with strap on shoulder to take shower easily. Khushi hear Arnav's voice, who is asking did she change.

Khushi said no then change. After changing she feel shy because she never wear any dress except for sarees and suites.

Arnav who open bathroom door to see where Khushi is because Khushi is not answering him by putting his head inside the door to only see Khushi in the dress given by him. Arnav himself design that dress for Khushi till she recover properly.

Arnav remove his clothes except boxer. Seeing Arnav behaviour Khushi got scandalised. She see him without shirt but without pant never. Khushi closed her eyes tightly and turn her face in opposite direction to Arnav.

Arnav who enjoy Khushi's expression because he know his wife is naive in all this but being in fashion industry he know about all this. 

Arnav come towards Khushi and said "Khushi come have bath."

Khushi is standing like statue then Arnav move towards her right ears and said "baby Jaan get habitual because I am your Arnav ji."

Khushi is breathing heavily then Arnav turn her face. Arnav cupping her face and ask her to open her eyes but Khushi shake her head in no with closed eyes. Seeing her cuteness Arnav smile.