Preface

|~~~|

The Sacred Twenty-Eight pureblood families were infamous for prejudices, dramas, and family trees that often went in circles, but they were contained in Europe.

On a completely separate continent was the Americas' pureblood families. They had their own circle and very similar qualities to those in Europe, like their prejudices. Though much smaller, they were very similar to the Sacred Pureblood from Europe. Similar prejudices, beliefs, and wealth. Some would argue they had more wealth to their names as a collective whole, but that just depended on who was asked.

With close ties and connections in the government, the Ames were the most well known and the most powerful in the United States. Different to the well-known Black and Malfoy family, they weren't quite so brutal and cut throat. They kept appearances up as such, but the family themselves were generally warm towards others.

That is, until you make the wrong decision.

Forced into a world of abnormalities and new experiences, Seraphina Ames was going to have to adapt quickly as she was implemented into Hogwarts. Being a transfer from America, she didn't know what to expect.

|~~~|

| Before you read! |

Just want to write a small part as the author of this book. I've been wanting to write a Fred Weasley book for so so long so I'm genuinely so happy that I'm finally doing this.

A few chapters before she meets Fred but I promise it's worth it! Just a little backstory and context for our main character.

Also, this book will be a slowburn. Personally, I find that the slower- the better. The anticipation is always my favorite part. This is not to say that it'll take me a 100 chapters for them to kiss, but I just want to add the right amount of tension. Anyways, enjoy <3!

(all respective credits go to rightful owners, I only own my OC and her friends/family)