Part 1: Team Avatar Reunion

"Aang! Katara!" Came a voice came from behind the counter as soon as the couple walked into the Jasmine Dragon. Suki was heading over towards them with open arms and a big smile. "It's so good to see you!" She kissed Katara on the cheek and gave Aang a big hug before reaching for the little baby.

"Oh, he is SO CUTE!" She exclaimed, covering the baby's face with dozens of kisses. "God, you smell so good. I just want to eat you and your chubby hands right up. Yes I do, yes I do! Sokka, just look at him! Don't you-"

"No! I don't." Sokka cut her off.

"But-" Suki tried to get a word in.

"See, this is why I didn't bring you to see him earlier. Get a hold of yourself woman!"

"But he's just so cute!" Suki made pouty eyes at Sokka.

"Tell you what, we can talk about it after the wedding. How does that sound?"

"I'll take it!" Said Suki, and disappeared with Bumi behind the counter.

"So," said Katara, "where is everyone else?"

"Uncle Iroh is at the market getting some more tea leaves. He said he wanted to get something special. And Toph and Zuko, they should be right- AHH!!!" Sokka squealed and turned quickly to face a grinning Toph.

"Hello Snoozles, I can see you're still half asleep."

"Well I didn't exactly expect my butt to get attacked by a stalagmite in a tea shop!" Whined Sokka while massaging his bottom. "It's good to see you, though." He said, a smile stretching across his face.

"Yeah," Toph said, her face relaxing for a split second. "You, too." The two friends hugged. Toph made her way over to the new parents. "Well? Where is it?"

"Hello to you too, Sifu Toph." Smiled Aang, looking down at his ruthless teacher and good friend. "Yes, yes. Whatever," she continued, landing a swift but heartfelt punch on Aang's arm. "Where is it? I want to see it."

"You mean you want to see Bumi," said Katara, walking over with the baby in her hands and carefully handing him over to Toph. "It's good to see you, Toph. We missed you." The moment she held that baby in her arms, Toph graced the group with a smile, a real one. After gently outlining his face, she pulled little Bumi closer to her mouth and whispered, "You know, Bumi, your dad is a real pain in my butt. But your mom, well, you really got lucky there, kid."

"I couldn't agree more," came a voice behind Aang.

Aang turned around and faced his friend, Fire Lord Zuko. His hair was longer than he remembered, but his beaming smile and kind eyes were exactly the same. The two embraced briefly and Katara and the rest of the Gaang followed suit, patting their friend on the back and introducing little Bumi to the final member of Team Avatar.

Uncle Iroh stood at the entrance of the Jasmine Dragon, silently observing a beautiful moment between friends. "This is a sight for sore eyes if I've ever seen one." His eyes were tired, but gentle as always. In each hand he held a bag of tea supplies, and atop his head rested a broad, pointed hat. Katara and Zuko jumped to greet him, took the bags out of his hands, and helped him into the shop.