𝟏𝟑. 𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝

𝐒𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐𝐌𝐞𝐧𝐚'𝐬 𝐀𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 📍𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐏𝐎𝐕

𝐒𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐
𝐌𝐞𝐧𝐚'𝐬 𝐀𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 📍
𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"I can't take this. It hurts too much" Von cried on Mena's shoulder. "Calm down baby. I'm right here" she rubbed his back trying to calm down but nothing was working. The couple were at the dinner table eating breakfast until Von broke down, he had been dwelling this day for a couple of weeks now. He tried to repress he emotions but when Mena asked how he was doing he couldn't hold them back anymore.

"I miss him so much" Von tried to catch his breath. "It's so hard living out him I feel so alone I feel like no one understands what I'm going through I know it's been five years but It feels like yesterday" his tears keep falling. "You not alone I'm here for you right now and everyday.
I told you imma be here for you no matter what"

Von continued to sob while holding Mena tight thinking she would disappear if he let go. "Please don't leave me" he wiped his face. "Von I promise you I'm not" she wiped his tears and kissed his lips. "I'm sorry you have to deal with me" he looked down. "Don't ever say that again. I knew what I was signing up for when I said yes" she lifted his head up. "Thank you for being here I really appreciate you" he smiled and hugged her.

"I wouldn't want to be anywhere else" she smiled. It hurt Mena so much to see Von like this especially since she knew she couldn't take his pain away. She tried her best to comfort him but sometimes she felt like what ever she did nothing worked. "What you wanna do today?" she pulled away from the hug. "I really don't know. I was thinking about going to the cemetery" his throat started to tighten again. "Von that's a good idea you should do it. Imma be right there with you"

"I just don't think I can handle it" he frowned. "You're a lot stronger than you think and like I said imma be there with you the whole time" she grabbed his hand. "Ok but I don't wanna stay long" he looked at their hands. "We don't have to" she grabbed his face and kissed his lips.

𝐒𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐
𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐲📍
𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Mena placed her foot on the brake pedal and turned off her car. Von could already feel his eyes start to water. He took a deep breath before opening the door and stepping out. The couple walked a couple of yards till they reach a tombstone engraved "Walter 'Silk' Bennett" Von bent down the place a bouquet of blue gladiolus flowers. Mena grabbed his hands and squeezed it tight "Tell me about him" she said. "We were really close he was my b-best friend" Von choked up. "He was stubborn, passionate, and funny as hell. I remember this one time when I was in middle school and we had a meeting with my teachers cause I would never pay attention. He cursed out the teachers for being boring and teaching useless shit" They both chuckled. "He sounds just like you" she smiled. "You think so?" he looked at her."Yeah from what you just told me"

"I try everyday to be more like him. When I have kids I hope I can be a good father like him" a tear dropped from Von's eye. Mena raised her hand to wiped his eyes then gave him a kiss on the lips "Tell me another story" she voiced. "Ok when we first moved to Atlanta I was a freshman in high school so this was like 2013. So around the time Lil Wayne was real popular and my dad wanted to be him for halloween." Von held his chest from laughing so hard. "So this n*gga put a mop on his that he spray painted black and he had on some aluminum foil grills with big ass pants. And talked in a Louisiana accent the whole day" Von clapped his hand together and was out of breath. "That is so funny" Mena cheesed from ear to ear.

"I really wish I got to met him. He sounds fun" Mena looked at Von. "Yeah he woulda liked you" Von looked down. "You want a moment alone?" Mena noticed his mood change. "Yeah" he said softly. "Ok take your time" she wrapped her arms around his waist and kissed his cheek then walked to her car.

Von sat down on the grass and wiped his dad's picture that was on the tombstone. "I never got to tell you this but I really look up to you. You showed me a better life than you had, you gave me everything I could have ever wanted or asked for. Even when we were on bad terms you were still there for me. Even when I was in the wrong or a made huge mistake you should by my side. You were a great father and I never could thank you enough for the things you've done for me. I hope one day I'll be as good of a man as you are. I know you'll always be with me. I love you dad I'll never forget you" his tears fell onto the grass moisturizing the soil that entombed his father's lifeless body.

He stood and wipe the grass of of his pants and walked to Mena's car. He opened the door and got in. "I'm so proud of you. I told you you're stronger than you know" Mena engulfed him in a tight hug. "Thank you for being here" Von pulled away from the hug.

𝐒𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐
𝐌𝐞𝐧𝐚'𝐬 𝐀𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭📍
𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Mena and Von were cuddling in the bed together after showering and doing their night routine together. Von was laying on Mena's chest while she was rubbing his back. Mena was texting Ari and Nicki planning their next link up while Von listened to her heart beat it was calming for him. "Von baby you so tense" Mena pouted. "Yeah it's been hard to relax" he frowned. "I'll help you lay on your stomach" Von turned over on his stomach. Mena grabbed a bottle of lotion off the nightstand. She rubbed it on his back pushing down on the knot he had. She used the base of her hands to massage his lower back kneading the skin up and down.

Von let out a soft groan at the pleasure he was receiving. "It feels good pretty?" Mena asked. "Yeah" he bit his lip. "Don't get too excited" Mena chuckled and trailed her hands up to his shoulders. She used her thumbs rub the tight skin. "Mmm" he moaned softly. She rotated her thumb in circles on his neck trying to get out the knot he had. She took his shorts off and grabbed more lotion. Mena rubbed the lotion into his plump butt relaxing the tense muscles. "Your butt is cute" she smiled. He didn't respond so Mena looked up and noticed he was dozing off. She started to get closer to his warmth which cause his eyes to shoot open. He clenched his walls together to get himself to calm down but his underwear was already soaked. "Ok I can't do this anymore my hands feel numb" Mena huffed. Von turned over and pulled her close to him. "Goodnight pretty" she kissed his neck. "Goodnight ma" he smiled. The couple got under the covers and dozed off to sleep.

𝐑𝐈𝐏 𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐊 🕊️

-𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 🍒💋

-𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 🍒💋

𝐏𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝟐/𝟏𝟐/𝟐𝟑