"Okay, Taoist priest, you have to cook for me every day, listen to me carefully, and smile at me, as usual." Xue Yang said with a bit of coquettish air.

Xiao Xingchen remained silent.

"By the way, the most important thing is that you give me a candy every day." He held that candy for so long, and now that he saw the person who gave him the candy again, of course he wanted more.

"No." Xiao Xingchen refused without thinking.

The smile on Xue Yang's face froze, and he blurted out, "Why?"

Xiao Xingchen remained silent.

The corners of Xue Yang's eyes twitched and he said fiercely: "Do you want me to tell you that the little blind man is actually hiding not far away? If you don't agree, I will let Song Lan kill her!" Wei Wuxian said to Xiaoxing Chen's death is so well understood, it must be due to the little blind man, then she must be not far away.

"A-Qing?" Xiao Xingchen's voice trembled.

No one answered.

Xue Yang smiled lazily, "Little blind man, if you don't come out again, I'll let this Daoist Song cut your tongue!"

Hiding in the dark, A-Qing's tongue felt cold, feeling that this filthy thing must do what it said, subconsciously swallowed a little in the dark, but Xue Yang didn't expect that this made Xue Yang notice her position.

The smile on the corner of Xue Yang's lips suddenly widened a little, "Isn't this the way to find you? Song Lan!"

Song Lan immediately mentioned Foxue and rushed towards A-Qing's hiding place.

Xiao Xingchen sensed Song Lan rushing out, and shouted at Xue Yang, "No, stop!"

Xue Yang still folded his arms lazily, and said to Xiao Xingchen with a smile, "I let her come out a long time ago, but she just refuses to come out."

Hearing their conversation, A-Qing saw Song Lan coming straight towards her, and knew that she had been exposed, so she gritted her teeth and jumped out of her hiding place, cursing, "I'm coming out now? You have no patience at all!"

Before she could finish cursing, A-Qing looked at Song Lan whose speed was still unabated, a flash of panic flashed in her eyes, and her shrill voice sounded urgently, "Why don't you stop, you bastard, haven't I already come out?"

Xue Yang smiled, but his words were cruel, "It's late, you have to pay a price."

"I promise you!" Xiao Xingchen blurted out in shock.

"Okay, thank you, Daoist." Xue Yang smiled and frowned, but Song Lan didn't stop immediately. He pointed his sword straight at A-Qing's eyes, and didn't stop until he was less than an inch away from the center of her eyebrows. .

A-Qing's face turned pale with fright, and her calves trembled slightly.

Xue Yang snapped his fingers to retract the sword, Song Lan retracted the sword, picked up A-Qing like a kitten, and walked towards them.

When Xiao Xingchen heard the movement, he cautiously asked, "A-Qing, are you not injured?"

A-Qing, who was being carried by Song Lan, lowered her head guiltily, pursed her lips, and said to Xiao Xingchen in a low voice, "I'm sorry, Daoist Priest, I'm fine, I don't worry about you staying with this bad thing. "

Xue Yang sneered, "If I really want to do something, what can you do?" Just like the last time, A-Qing was there, isn't Xiao Xingchen still dead?

Xiao Xingchen ignored Xue Yang, clenched his fists, his knuckles turned bluish-white, and cheered up slightly. He was hit by those successive bad news before, so he decided to commit suicide impulsively. Now that he dies, he will bring disaster to others , How could he pass this test in his heart, in fact, he has calmed down, it is better to say that his heart is ashamed, if his death will bring disaster to others, it is better to just linger on like this.