Isis!? Gonner!?

(I'd like to give credits to @animetwinlover for inspiring me to make this. Go check out their account they are an amazing writer. I also apologize for any grammatical mistakes, most likley my fat finger slipped and I didn't notice it.)

"Bye dad! Have a nice day!"
Dixie smiled as she exited the car, waving goodbye to her dad.

"Have an amazing first day! Make the best of it!"
Her father said in a jolly tone as he drove off.

Dixie smiled gleefully as she was looking forward to today, now that she's more popular than ever.

She entered the school building, clenching the paper that told her where all her classes are.

She walked down the halls, kids her age chatting about.
Meanwhile, she looked for her homeroom class.

Eventually, she found it.
She entered it to see a bunch of people she knew last year.

The zombie hunting trio, Allysa and Mallisa, Ernie, Julika, Ray, you name it!

Though she was far over Ray by now, she still didn't mind being in his homeroom class.

She sat down at a random desk, praying to the gods that Alyssa and Mallisa don't take notice to her.

Luckily, they were too cowering in the corner while another girl Dixie didn't quite recognize bullied Ernie.

The girl had curly, bright, red hair that was parted in the middle. The frizzy, red, was tied in high pigtails that stuck up.
She wore a dusty red dress that went down to her knees.
She wore brown socks with quite a few stitches in them and mary jane styled heels to go with. She also wore earings that resembled lightning bolts.

"What the heck do you mean you don't have my lunch money!"
She grabbed him by the neck. She had a very high voice, it almost seemed familiar...Could it be...No it possibly couldn't!

"You're coming with me twerp!"
She grabbed his scalp, and pulled him out of the classroom to do god knows what with him.

Dixie felt a bead of sweat roll down her forehead.
No way she was safe in this environment.

Another thing that caught her eye was the teacher.
He looked very strange.

His body was very small and circular, his nose was very pointy as well.
He wore the usual attire a teacher would wear, but he just seemed so strange. He was also balding.

Maybe she was just losing a few marbles. Either that or she's just a bit slow.

Then, while she was caught up in her thoughts, they were interrupted by two kids entering the class.

The first one was a very feminine girl. She had a black bob with tanned skin. She appeared to be Egyptian.

he had on a light blue, spagetthi strap dress, with tints of gold near the rim.
Gold jewlrey adorned her, braclets, necklaces, rings, earrings, you name it!

She had on very beautiful attire, like she was a princess of some sort.

The second one was a boy. He had a low, auburn, ponytail and a black bandanna with a cross skull on it, that covered his left eye. Thin strands of red hair stuck out.

His attire was interesting. He wore a loose, dusty green shirt with a cross skull on it, and a sleeveless dark green jacket to go with.
He had on beige pants with big, brown, boots.

His clothes seemed to be ripped and tattered. Like he was some sort of bandit.

But what both of them had in common, was the bright green pendants.
Dixie thought them to be very familiar.

The second they saw Dixie, they sat next to her.
They seemed quite eager too, Dixie wondered what was up with that.

"Hey Dixie!"
The girl called out, her voice sounded familiar.

"It be us!"
The boy called out. His voice was accented. He sounded way too familiar.

"What!?"
Dixie exclaimed.

"Yep! Remember us?"
The girl asked, her tone rather cheerful.

"Isis!? Gonner!?"
Dixie's eyes widened.
She had thought all of that was a dream.

"B-But- How!?"
The goth stuttered.

"Let me explain!"