Hugs always make you feel better

James- 16
Albus- 15
Lily- 13

(Lily's POV)

It was the Defence Against the Dark Arts Class. Professor McNilan, had told that today would have the class of Boggarts. I was actually curious for this class as I did not exactly what I was scared of.

I entered the classroom with Hugo and Lysander. Everybody was excited as this would be the first practical class of our third year.

The benches had been removed and a single cabinet stood in the centre, the class looked so empty that I felt we entered the wrong room. The class looked big this way. None of our class went further we stood near the entrance itself.

Just then, Professor McNilan emerged from his office, smiling radiantly.

-"Gather around, class!" He said standing in front of the cabinet.

We quickly joined him there, standing in a group. Once we all stopped talking, he started talking with a smile-

-"Now, third years, I know you're probably excited for today's session. So, as you know what this cabinet behind me holds. Before we start can anyone tell me what a boggart is?"

Me, Lysander, Hugo and a couple of kids raised their hands.

-"Yes, Mr. Scamander" He asked.

-"Boggarts are basically, shape shifting creatures that assume the form of whatever frightens the person who faces it." Lysander answered confidently.

-"Very good, Mr. Scamander. 5 points to Ravenclaw. But what does a boggart look like?"
-"Yes, Mr. Weasley"

-"Nobody knows what a Boggart looks like, if no body is watching itit, although it does exist." Hugo answered swiftly.

-"Excellent, Mr. Weasley. Five Points to Gryffindor. Last question before we start, where is boggart found at most? Yes, Mr. McLaggen."

-"Boggarts particularly like confined spaces, but may also be found lurking in woods and around shadowy corners." He
replied overconfidently to which the whole class rolled their eyes.

-"Okay. Now as we know the basic, let's start with the practical. Now repeat after me, Riddikulus!"

-"RIDDIKULUS!" the class room echoed.

-"Now remember, after the Boggart takes its form, you have to think of a very funny thing, concentrate and repeat the incantation, Riddikulus "

-"Yes, Sir." Everybody said together.

-"Okay, now remove your wands and stand in a line and don't get scared. It is not true. It can't harm you."

There was a lot of chaos I'm order to form the line but Hugo, Lysander and Me stood at the front of thr line.

-"Okay, Hugo. I'm opening it. Get ready. 1...2...3..." Prof. McNilan waving his wand.

With a swift wand movement the cabinet opened up and....

To my surprise and amazement, Aunt Hermione and Rose stepped out shouting at Hugo. He turned pale, nervously shouted the spell and were speaking but no voice was coming out of their mouths, everyone started laughing as I went next.

--------------------------------------------------------------

(Hugo's POV)

After I finished, Lily went next. The boggart shape-shifted a bit but then, dark clouds appeared, cold wind started blowing and someone's scream echoed through the room, and then Dolores Umbridge popped , laughing cruelly.