Scene One: The birth of heroes

Godric's Hollow 1981

Godric's Hollow was a peaceful neighborhood. On the counter side was Potter cottage, as soon as you walked past you would be met with loud giggles and bangs of all sorts, it was quite loud and bustling. However, that was to be expected with six infants who were all on the floor, two of which were getting a kick out of piling on their fathers.

"Oh, my Godric, you were all so cute." Narcissa coo's.

"Were?" Lexus Asks dramatically, flipping her hair.

James and Sirius were on the floor groaning as their son and daughter respectively jumped on their stomachs "Harry, Carina do you wanna see Moony?" Remus Lupin asked the one-year-olds holding his own daughter Genivieve on his lap.

Remus and the other marauders froze in fear as everyone else laughed and James and Sirius' predicament. It didn't make sense that he wanted to show these kids his wolf.

The toddlers looked to the tired man, who pulled out his wand and set off three patrous' three silvery wolves bounded around the kids making them toddle after them, even Genivieve crawled off his lap and went after the wolves, allowing James Potter and Sirius Black to get up. "Thanks Moons, I love her, but I couldn't breathe," Sirius said, taking a deep breath after his daughter got off of him and cracking his back.

Sirius' face lights up at the prospect of having kids. His face was one of pure joy. The thought of someone loving him enough to not just be a one-time shag and to make his own family who love him for him made him smile, that was all he wanted.

Carina's Voice over: The quiet sleepy hollow was the last place to ever be associated with Hogwarts legendary pranksters Aka the marauders, three quarters of the infamous Marauders were under that roof right now. Along with the lights of their lives. Their kids. James Potter and his family were in hiding James' children Harry and Hermione Potter were the current targets for the evil they were currently facing. James would rather die than let that man anywhere near his kid.

Many gasped at the thought of You-know-who was targeting babies. "They're just kids, why would you-know-who care about them?" Lily cried in fear.

Tara exchanged looks with Bellatrix, the truth was much less black and white and honestly, they didn't know which side ordered the slaughter of the children.

The two of the three who were seen chasing the Patronus that Remus set off were shown.

Carina's voice over: Carina and Harry were close, they loved all of the same things and hated being separated, the only person closer to each of them were the boy and girl sitting on the kitchen counter with Lily Potter and Rowan Black who were just as close as their children.

The two girls squeezed their eyes shut as the boys started cheering again. "Miss Gray gag Potter and Black please."

"Minnie how coul-mmmm" Missy had ripped her tie in half and shoved one half into James's mouth and the other half into Sirius.'

Rigel Sirius Black, Carina's twin Brother and Hermione Lilith Potter, Harry's twin sister.

The kitchen is shown with the two women and three babies seated on the counter.

Carina's Voice over: Lexus Cassandra Black was also here. Lexus Cassandra Black was just a couple months older than the other five. Her father was Sirius Black's younger brother Regulus Black who died alongside his long-term girlfriend and the mother of his child Missy Gray.

The atmosphere in the room dimmed as the four other coven members, Lily, Vivian, Tara, and Rowan, hugged their sister.

Regulus was in a state of shock, Rosier, Evan and Barty all trying to comfort him only to move when Sirius walked over and extended a hand to his brother like he should have done years ago. Regulus looked up and took it almost immediately. The older brother crushed the younger one in a hug and pulled him over to sit with the other Marauders. They were going to be the brothers he should have always had before his untimely end.