Episode 1

Y/n seating on the bed when Jk comes into the room holding a bottle of wine in his hand, suddenly he falls down on the table while walking.y/n comes to near him.

Y/n_ Jk ... are you okay ,did you get hurt why are you durnked so much?

Jk_ how the hell are you , don't touch me
He pushed y/n away

Y/n _ aaah jk what are you doing?

Jk_ ohh sorry I'm forget you are the new bride and so i must treat you well , right.
Jk starting crying

Jk_ why did you do this to me, what's happened i wrong with you , but now I know you very well you did everything to get me. You did very bad,but I will not let this happen , leave my room

Y/n _ ju.. jungkook....wha.. what are you saying?

Jk_ shoutes _ i said leave my room .

Y/n gets up and while crying runs out of the room.
In hall. Y/n started crying on sofa.

Y/n_ why does this happen to me ,i didn't wrong anything why does he feel that way .i can never do anything wrong with him . If I had known that he thought so, I would never have married him .

Today they got married but this marriage is nothing more than a compromise , what happened that they had to get married , let's see what happened in flashback.....................

A story about a normal girl she always want to make a singer.But her family against it and this makes her depressed.

So she is always spend her time with her  friends and she is so much obsessed with her friend Tiya. and she is become her soulmate.

Tiya _19 years old,a pretty and cute girl.
She is want to make a k-pop idol. she is so talented .

Y/n_19 years old, looking beautiful,but always live in sadness

Y/n_19 years old, looking beautiful,but always live in sadness .

One day Tiya and y/n talking on phone..

Tiya- I really want to live with you (in a serious way)

Y/n- yaa me too ,i really want to live with you because only you understand me.

Tiya- Don't worry just make me an idol then we are live together forever.

Suddenly y/n screamed....aaaaa mom,dad

Tiya_ what happened....y/n..y/n..tell me
What happened.....y/n.

She was scared , she didn't know what to do . she called the police and went to y/n house .
Y/n was crying when she arrived. Tiya went to her.y/n started crying hugging her. Tiya saw that y/n's mom dad was dead.

Tiya _ don't cry I'm with you.

Y/n_ what do I .. ... crying

Tiya _ please don't cry it's not your fault.

Y/n_ no it's my fault i shouldn't have to gone out.