Episode 4

Today we are going to the party ,we both got ready and reached the party and BTS was already there.

Rm _ Hye pretty ladies are come.

They all are congrats each other .

Hobi_ you both are looking so pretty.

Tiya_ thank you oppa.

Rm_ enjoy the party.

Everyone was enjoying the party but y/n didn't notice that a man had been staring at her for a long time.

After some time Tiya remembered her purse which she had forgotten in the car.

Tiya _ yn I'm forget my purse in the car and now i need it will you get it?

Y/n _ ohh okay don't worry i will bring.

Yn got to the parking lot to get her purse.

She started walking with the purse from the car, then a man comes and stand in front of her he was drunk, and he speaks

Man_ Hye beautiful where are you going
Hye come here let's some fun you are so gorgeous you already stole my heart.

Yn got scared seeing him and started running from there . He goes followed yn and takes her hand , she lets go of his hand and started running .

She runs into a closed parking lot with no way out. The man follows him and reached there.
He comes near her and startes forcing himself on her , she uses all her might to free herself.but she can't.

Suddenly punches that man and says
_ How dare you do that

I opened my eyes and saw that it was Jungkook.

Jk_ what did you think ,you can do anything with any girl , i already recognised you by your looks that how you look at yn.

Man_ I'm sorry, I'm sorry... and he is running away from there .

I started crying loudly, my clothes were torn . Jungkook come to near me and he took off his coat and put it on me.
I started crying hugging her, And he tried to silence me .

After 15 minutes , we were sitting in his car ,he said...
Jk_ yn now are you okay?
Yn_ nodded her head.

Jk_ do you want to go your home now? Or if you want i can call Tiya?

Y/n _ no please, i don't want Tiya to know anything about it.

Jk_ but why? she is your best friend.

Y/n_ yes I know. But if she finds out about it , she will never be silent. because i know her very well.

Jk_ what?

Y/n _ yes , her career has just started and i don't want her to get caught up in all this and forget about her career .
After some silence...

Jk_ okay now tell me what are you want?

Y/n_ i just want to stay away from Tiya for now, please take me somewhere far away.

Jk_ okay...

And he started his car and drives away....

Yn pov_ i don't know why but I feeling so safe with his

Jk pov _ she is so innocent , don't know how will she live in the midst of such people .

...................................
.................
.........