RAINING CATS AND DOGS

So here I am back . Enjoyyyyyy

***************

Monu and Faizi came and sit in the car and karan glares at them and started driving in full speed. This time faizi was sitting in front and monu on the back seat.
Now Captain Karan shergill was more like a puzzle to monami but today she was so angry on Karan .

Monu :- ( in mind ) kitna gussa karta hai aur akad to dekho subah kitni dur Tak le gaya par sorry Tak nahi bola isne aur mere jo bonut pe laga wo alag.

She was giving many curses to Karan unaware of her growing interest in him. She was thinking of all this when Karan again pulled the brakes and bechari monu ka sar aur seat ki crash landing ho gayi . Before she could say anything Sid and Rajat came and sat with her on the back seat. Actually Karan stopped the car because they came in front of it and this was all faizi's plan Karan won't stop the car for them. They both went out for some work and bike kharab ho gayi ( naseeb op😅😅) .

Karan was just looking at them continuously.

Monu:- tum dono kaha se tapak pade .

Sid :- bro wo kya na humari bike ka mood off ho Gaya and this mogambo, ye humare liye to gadi rokega nahi to hum beech rod mai aa gaye.

Monu :- sahi hai tum logo ke chakkar Mai na jane kitni baar is Hitler ne mera sar phod diya kabhi bonut pe kabhi seat pe . Yaar ek baat batao us insaan ko pyaar se baat karni nahi aati jaanti hu par ise to koi bhi kaam pyaar se karna nahi aata. Insaan hai ya Lucifer ke kingdom ka devil.

Karan was just looking sorry staring at her angrily.

Monu:- ab gadi start bhi karoge ya mughe hi dekhte rahoge ek to gadi chalani nahi aati upar se meri kismat kharab jo tumhare saath aa gayi isse accha to paidal chale jaati .

Karan :- ho gaya . Maine bola tha mere saath aao aur itni hi problem hai to option khula hai paidal jaane ka subah se dimag kharab Kiya hua hai jise dekho mere sar Chad Raha .

Ab humari monu kaha Kum gusse Mai to wo Rani Lakshmi Bai se Kam nahi wo utar bhi jaati par Rajat ne rok liya . Karan was now hell angry but monu was little hurt by his words and tears formed in her eyes .

Karan looked at her ones and then drove in ___________ ( ab to tumhe bhi pata chal hi Gaya hoga 😅)

Army Jeep jumping or flying over the withered road reach army cent in few minutes and karan pulled the breaks but this time Rajat kept his hand on her head preventing it to him again . Karan just angrily went to his room and monu also went to her house in anger and the other three were just looking at each other .

As monu reached home she went to her room and started throwing the thing here and there. Mr and Mrs Mahajan were worried for her about what had happened. They called Karan but no response so they called faizi but of no use so they went to monu .

Mr Mahajan:- are beta hua kya hai hume batai to sahi kisi ne kuch kaha kya .

But she was just talking to herself .

Monu :- wo Hitler samajhta kya hai apne aap ko ek to gadi chalani nahi aati aur uski wajah se apni shopping bhi ni kar payi mai mughe gadi se bahar nikal Jao, hota kon hai wo mughe sunane wala .

She was crying due to anger and throwing things here and there. Col Mahajan somehow made her eat food and sleep. On the other hand Karan was also angry but he got busy at work and slept after dinner but somewhere he was angry at himself after his behaviour with monu .

Some days went by and karan and monu won't talk to each other but Karan wouldn't talk to anyone. After some days there was Holi which was the fav festival of Karan, faizi, Sid and Rajat . They all used to celebrate it with karan's family but in these three years everything was changed.

*****************

So aa Gaya Naya chapter as promised but I won't promise to give new ch soon or regularly kyuki yaar 12th hai aur agle saal NEET bhi aur ye bhi mai coaching se aate hue likh Rahi hu so aise nahi hai ki bilkul band dungi update but aise hi gap ho sakte so please pehle hi sorry maaf kardo .
Baki agle update Mai milenge till then byeeeeee.