𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝑭𝒊𝒗𝒆: 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑾𝒂𝒍𝒌 𝑰𝒏

Annalise's POV

How stupid did Remi think I was? It's my birthday today and I wanted to drink my parents champagne secretly while wearing my new polka dot swimsuit in front of our pool. My parents aren't home, they left me tons of gifts before they left, but they are at a luxurious beach somewhere. They don't talk to me a lot, they just put money in my hands and leave. Me and Bianca decided to pick out a pink cake with white icing and lots of cherries, my favourite. It was currently late June and the party was at Remi's ginormous modern mansion. She said to wear my best bikini, so I picked up and emerald green one with gold detail. I threw on a red dress on top and got into Bianca's car while Jessica snored in the backseat. Jessica tried volunteering to be a lifeguard this summer and it's been wearing her out.

We had reached Remi's house, I expected a couple of the cheerleaders to be there, and maybe some of Remi's popular friends that used to pick on me before I became a cheerleader and had, according to the other cheerleaders, a "glow-up". So try to imagine my shock when I entered the door to see people making out everywhere. There was definitely not enough cake. I tapped the shoulder a girl with a plastic red cup in her hand that probably did not have apple juice inside of it.

"Wheres Remi?" I asked slightly anxious

"I'm not sure, upstairs?" She says swaying slightly and slurring her words

I rush upstairs and open her room door and gasp when I see her topless on top of a guy that wasn't her boyfriend. I couldn't make out who it was but I slammed the door as fast as I could. I feel the door behind me open and I turn around and see Remi with a towel wrapped around herself. She has tears in her eyes.

"I'm so sorry, Annalise I would never ever mean to-" She stutters

"Its fine, and maybe don't say sorry to me but say sorry to Derek, your actual boyfriend" I say feeling upset and angry she cheated, Derek was too kind to her. Remi looks confused, and then tells me she and Derek broke up a week ago. Wow. Well that was news.

"So you're not mad?" She asks innocently

"No why would I be?" I reply gently but slightly curious, why would I care?

"Never mind, I just got confused" She goes back into the room and I see an embarrassed or even scared, maybe blonde guy with his face in his hands, she swiftly slams the door on my face. I hear something drop, most likely the towel. I'm about to leave when I start hear the bed springs squeaking and some heavy breathing and then an abrupt moan. I walk away quickly, feeling flushed and awkward because I just walked into something I was not meant to walk into. I go down and slam a beer into my face, and then another, and then another, till everything is just a fuzzy haze.

A/N: Hey guys, this chapter is a bit more crazy, tell me if I should put any disclaimers !! :D <3