Stop! No...Don't

You waited in line for what seemed like hours. You were nervous, and several times, you had to run your hand along the side of your skirt to dry your palms. You were so anxious that the palms of your hands started sweating, and it wasn't even hot. This was your first time at a fan signing. You look around at the girls of varying ages waiting in line, chatting excitedly with each other, showing the gifts they brought to give to their favorite member, and some clutching tightly to their hearts their diaries and photo books to be signed.

Finally, the doors open to let everyone into the room where the fan sign event is to be held, and instructions are given on what is allowed and what is not. Finally, they are here, and your anxiety blossoms. It feels like you can hardly breathe as you see Jin walk in and take a seat. 

You wait again in line to go down the front of the long table. One member sits next to the other in the most handsome row of men you have ever seen. You make your way down the table, anxious to make it to Jin. You say a quick hi and move on from Yoongi, then Namjoon. Glancing frequently at Jin as if afraid he will disappear at any moment. You waited so long for this, your one chance, the one reason you are here, to reach the one you came for.

 Finally, you reach Jin. He smiles at you and says, "Hello."

Blushing, you whisper a shy "Hello." With a trembling hand, you hold out the paper you brought. Thinking you wanted him to sign it, he takes it and is about to use a marker on it when you suddenly place your hand over the paper. Panicking, you tell him, "Stop! No, don't write on it!"

 Surprised, Jin looks up at you questionably, "Huh?"

You look away, embarrassed that you talked to him like that, then turn back to him, "I'm sorry, it's not anything I wanted signed. I want you to have it. I wrote it in reply to the Moon."

Jin keeps staring at you, his head tilting to the side in question. His silky hair moves with the tilt, and for a second, you are mesmerized. He squints his eyes, about to speak, but thinking you upset him, you say, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to overstep any boundaries." 

You reach to take the paper back. He holds it out of your reach and says, "Thank you. I will read it when I get a chance. Do you have anything you would like for me to sign or any questions you would like to ask me?"

You blush and say, "I love the sound of your voice, but I'm sure you hear that all the time." 

 Noticing how shy you are, he tries to ease your anxiety, and he laughs and jokes, "I'm kind of partial to it myself." 

He smiles and then starts laughing in the all-too-familiar windshield wiper laugh, and then you laugh, too. Inside, he feels happy that he was able to get you to laugh, and it wasn't even one of his dad jokes.

One of the staff members motions for you to move on. Jin reaches for your hand and holds it sincerely, saying, "Thank You." 

You notice the staff member start to remove the paper you gave him, and Jin puts his hand up to stop him.

The staff member motions again for you to move on. Even though J Hope, Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook are still in line to be seen, you left the line and quickly left the room embarrassed.

Namjoon, sitting beside Jin, asks, "What was that about?"

 Jin is reading what you handed him and ignores Namjoon. Suddenly, he looks up in awe.

 He looks down the table for you but doesn't see you. He starts to get up to look for you when the next fan reaches him.

As the line of waiting Army finally ends, Jin stands up so fast his chair falls back.

Jimin says, "Hey, what's wrong, hyung?" as he rights the chair. 

As he looks around the now emptying room, Jin says, "Nothing's wrong. I think everything is finally right."

 He turns to Namjoon and Yoongi, "Read this and don't lose it. I'll be right back." He hurries out behind the stage platform.

Namjoon looks at the paper. Yoongi leans over to read it, too. Seeing their hyungs deeply interested in something on a piece of paper, the curious ones come to look over their shoulders.

After they all read the paper Namjoon is holding, Yoongi says, "Damn, that's good."

Namjoon says, "Yes, it is very good, and it's perfect."

 Jungkook says, "Perfect for what?"

Namjoon says, "It's Earth's reply to the moon."

Jimin takes it from Namjoon, and the Maknae line reads it again. Jimin says, "This is beautiful. Did Jin write this?"

Tae says, "No, not, no, that's not Jin hyungs handwriting." 

All Jungkook can say is, "Wow."

Namjoon  agrees, "Yeah, definitely wow." 

Yoongi asks, "Who gave this to him? This is great." 

Jimin says, "I overheard one of the fans asking Jin not to sign something, and then she left before speaking to me or Kooki."

Yoongi says in disbelief, "A fan left the line without seeing you or Jungkook?" 

Tae says, "And me too." 

 Jimin says, "Unbelievable, I know, but yeah."

Being at the end of the table, J Hope says, "Well, she seemed in a hurry and almost fell. I was close enough to reach out and hold her hand to help her get her balance."

Namjoon says, "I bet hyung is looking for her. That's why he left in such a hurry."

 They look at each other then all quickly left the platform to find Jin. 

He had already found you.