Aizawa

MY HERO ACADEMIA

Requested by Local_Skeleton32

__________________________

Teaching A-1 class is already stressing enough for aizawa & M/n is stressing him out more, like he needs any more.

For a matter of fact aizawa knows m/n more than 3 years, but these...feelings started to linger around aizawa's stomach a year ago, and he doesn't know how to notify m/n about it.

"This is so frustrating..." Aizawa sighed out.

"What's frustrating?" Aizawa flinched at the very familiar voice that he got to love after some years.

"Ah, m/n.." he smiled, slightly.

"Yea! By flesh!!" M/n grinned widely

'what a doofbag'

"Watcha doin' Aizawa??" M/n asked, happy to see aizawa.

"Exam are coming up, I should ready everything."

"Ohhh...aw man, I wanted to go out together!" Aizawa halted for a moment then looked at m/n with lidded eyes he asked.

"Where do you wanna go?"

"So you'll go with me??"

"Depends."

Hummed m/n as aizawa asked "don't you have to patrol around the city? Or are you slacking off?"

"NOO noo, DON'T ASSUME!!!! I wasn't..slacking ..off." he pouted and sulked.

I raised my eyebrow teasingly "hm.."

"It's true!" He whined out making me chuckle in response "if you say so."

"So will you have dinner with me?" M/n asked as I replied:

"Alright."

"Great! The new restaurant..uhm it's called I think Dreamland?"

"Oh. I know this restaurant..okay then."

M/n grinned as he blows a kiss and waves leaving me alone

My ears are red. This is bad.. it's getting hard to compose myself around him.

I put my hand on my face 'ughhh I don't like this heavy feeling. I should tell him before someone else does...I don't think I can handle seeing him with someone other than me, i'll break.'

.
.
.

Finishing to teach those idiots is one of the best moments in my daily life

But that doesn't matter now, for I'm going to my dinner date.

I walk to the restaurant and there I see at the front of the restaurant m/n standing talking to a woman which confused me, cuz I never saw her before.

'Maybe just a fan.'

I walk to them seeing that lady getting a little bit too touchy

"M/n."
He flinched hearing Aizawa's voice suddenly, but nevertheless beemed with happiness at the sight of the teacher.

"Aizawa! You came! Finally! Let's go eat, I'm STARVING" he whines making me smile slightly as I nod and then shifting my attention to the lady next to him.

"And this is?"

The lady: "I'm m/n's close friend, my name's Elizabeth."

Aizawa: "oh, uh a friend? Weird. I never saw you before." And that was true, I never saw her before.
And did she just focus on the close part? What is this supposed to mean?

I gazed at m/n, confusion written on my face as he smiled apologetically at me

"I wanted to have dinner with you guys! No worries I will not ruin the mood, I'm one of the boys! Hehe~"

Aizawa deadpanned 'she looks like a bitch already, ruining the mood? You ruined it the second I saw you. I can tell she's a spoiled brat just looking at her.' I forced my smile out

"Oh." I looked at m/n who started scratching his neck nervously

I frowned ' ofcourse. What did I expect? Got my hopes up for nothing.'

"Sure."

' Let's eat and go back home fast, I don't plan staying with someone I don't know. and here I thought he wanted to spend time together alone, guess I was wrong. I feel so horrible.'

Aizawa knew this ugly feeling that makes his chest to tight and his jaw to tighten, and he won't be a coword about admitting his feelings. He's Hella jealous right now.

'I hate her and I still didn't get to know her even'

They enter the restaurant and order our food, both of them sitting next to each other and aizawa sitting across them.

'why does she keep hugging his arm like some kind of glue? Doesn't she know what is a personal space?'

The food comes and she still hugs his arm pushing her chest to m/n.

'But we're eating! And m/n isn't saying anything!'

"Elizabeth. Can you let go of m/n? He should eat comfortably and you're being a burden, the food is Infront of you, please eat and stop flirting." I say directly to her, if I don't say anything no one will.

M/n always has been shy to confront someone, and he's clearly uncomfortable with how close she is, I did him a favour.

M/n lookd at Aizawa with a look that says 'Thank you' as for the girl she was embarrassed but did what aizawa told her nonetheless.

I sigh in relief as we started eating and chatting away.

It wasn't THAT bad, we laughed, joked and chatted, I even forgot she was here until she asked this specific question.

"He m/n, got any lovers??"
This piqued my interest a little, I wanna know, do I have a chance?

"Not yet."

I do have a chance.

"Then I wanna be your lover! I love you m/n! Please date me!" She confessed looking down, blushing.

I gasped in shock as m/n stared at her like she went coo coo.

"....uh"

My lips trembled..' i'm losing him..'

' I can't lose him, he's all I have.'

' But I love him more..'

' I can't let her have him.'

"He's mine."

"What?" She looked at me shocked as m/n chocked

"Are you deaf? Or just st
"Since when? He never told me!"

I stand up glaring at her as i snatch m/n's collar up to me and kiss him.

When m/n got over his shockness and composed himself, he kissed back wrapping his arms around Aizawa waist.

'Fucking finally.'

Both of them parted smiling like idiots as aizawa shyed away and m/n giggling like an idiot.

Aizawa looked at m/n and hugged him "now you're mine."

"I am yours indeed." Smiled m/n as he blushed red.

They always were in love, just never had the chance to say it, or cowering away.

But they don't have to worry about that now.
--------------------------
1093 words.

Two updates on one day, spoiled ya enough?

I don't think I did it like how it was requested, or maybe not good enough? But I did what I did.

I hope it was readable atleast.