Here you go

(A/N Here you go children, enjoy and stay hydrated! <3333)

Shielding their eyes from the mid-winter sun, Ray looked up at the partial treehouse above them and was lost in thought for a moment.

"FINN?" They called up to where the construction was taking place.

"YEAH?" Finn cried back, leaning over the balcony that had been constructed just minutes beforehand.

"DON'T YOU THINK, YOU KNOW, IT'S A LITTLE TOO HIGH FOR US TO CLIMB?" Ray asked, trying to make their voice as loud as possible,

"NAH I THINK IT'S GOOD. WHY IS IT TOO HIGH FOR YOU?" Finn shouted

"NO I WAS THINKING OF RAN BECAUSE YOU KNOW, HE ISN'T THE TALLEST OF PEOPL-" Ray was cut off as they were shoved to the floor by Ran who had appeared next to them.

"I'M NOT SHORT! HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY THIS." Ran cried, glaring at Ray who was laughing their head off on the floor. He turned to glare up at Finn who was also laughing at him. "WHAT I'M NOT!"

"I know, I know you're not." Ray said, getting up whilst wiping tears of laughter from their eyes. "I just don't want anyone falling, that's all" They looked up again. "We should be fine, we'll have to be careful though."

They both stood watching Finn for a few minutes before beginning to climb the tree themselves, slowly with Ray in front and stopping every 2 seconds to see how far up they were.

Once they got to the actual entry they stopped and hung on to the tree with one hand, leaning off and looking at the distance.

"What?" Ran said irritably, still annoyed from before and he was now clinging to a tree in a very uncomfortable position. "What are you looking at?"

"Sunset." Ray said, eyes glazed, staring off into the distance. It was a well known fact that Ray loved sunsets. In fact every night, Ray could be found on top of their shared house taking endless pictures of sunsets that would never be used except being posted on their discord server.

Finn opened the trap door above them and extended a hand to pull Ran up. "Well stay there all you like if you want to," They said to Ray,"But you should see it from up here."