Chapter 18

Alison's outfit above :)

***

"In one minute you change your attitude and in that minute you change your entire day."

- Spencer Johnson.

¤¤¤

ALISON'S POV

I barely slept so far.

Not the fact that the bed was uncomfortable because it is super comfy. Not the fact that I might wanted to go into Zayn's room and sleep next to him.

Thanks to my four hour 'nap' I had it has interrupted my sleep. I slept for four hours then stayed up for thirty minutes and sleep decided to come to me.

My eyes couldn't stay open any longer so I turned onto my side and hit my body into something.

What the hell?!

My bed all of a sudden dipped deeper and deeper. I opened my eyes to what is moving on my bed. A earpiercing scream escaped from my mouth then the animal started barking.

How did the hell did this dog get into my room?!

I moved against the headboard and the dog was growling, showing his sharp teeth "Calm down Boris." I whispered but that just aggravated the dog more as he barked simultaneously.

I like dogs but right now, I am scared out of my socks.

The dog barged open and a pair hands clapped together "Oi! Stop!" A husky voice yelled at the dog and Boris laid down, whimpering.

The light was switched on and I looked at the doorway to see Zayn and Tricia standing there "Out!" Tricia clapped her hands and the dog ran scurried out.

"Are you okay?" Zayn asked, his eyes twinkling in amusement "Yeah." I breathed out and collapsed into pillow "Did he bite?" Tricia asked "No. I am so sorry for waking you both up."

"It's fine. Something bad must have been happening so it's good you screamed." A few seconds later Yaser walked in, rubbing sleep out of his eyes.

"What is happening?" He murmured "Nothing that concerns you." Zayn bit back and Tricia sighed inwardly "Well there was a screaming and barking so of course it does concern me." Yaser said nonchalantly and Zayn glared at him.

"You-" "Enough!" Tricia harshly whispered "It's 5:30! All of us can go back to bed and we we will talk later." The men nodded and Zayn's parents left the room.

"You alright?" I nodded and the bed dipped in front of me for Zayn to sit down "You know that is the first time he has done that and it's so funny!" He chuckled and I glared at him.

"You think that's funny? I was shít scared!" Once again chuckles escaped from his mouth "Now maybe that wouldn't have happened if you slept in my room." "Ha-ha." I said making Zayn smile.

"My sarcastic girl. How I miss you everyday." "Don't try and sweet talk me." I mumbled and he got up from the bed to switch the light off. He took slow strides to the other side of the bed "What are you doing?"

"Going back to sleep." He slipped into the empty side of my bed "No! Get out of my bed!" I whispered harshly "Alison calm down. I am not going to do anything! I am not even near you so sleep."

"Fine." I turned my back to him and he huffed in annoyance "I do keep my word and I am keeping my side of the deal." "Thank you." I mumbled and sleep finally came over me again.