Kat Caught Smoking Prank

1086 words

Sam had Katrina over and I was sat in the kitchen where Kat's purse was. A couple of minutes later Kat came into the kitchen and sat across from me. I looked at Kat and said "Where's Sam". She looked at me and said "Oh Corey wanted to talk to him so I just came down here to hang out with you till he comes back if that's okay".

I looked up at her from my phone and said "Yeah that's okay". She looked at me and turning her phone towards me and said "Do you think this dress is cute". I looked at her and said "Oh my god that is so cute". Kat looked at me and said "But it is $22 do you think it is worth it". I looked at her and said "It's so cute it is so worth it".

Kat tapped her phone and said "I bought it, will be here about next week". I looked at Kat and said "Wow it will be here for the party". Then Sam started running down the stairs. I looked at Sam and said "Hello Sam".

He looked at me giving me a hurt smile and said "Hey Y/n". Kat looked at him and said "What's wrong baby". Sam looked at Kat and said "Is there something you want to tell me". Kat looked at Sam and said "Sam what are you talking about".

I looked at Sam and Kat while saying "I think I'm going to leave you two to figure this out". Sam looked at me and said "Y/n please sit down because I want to ask you something as well". I sat back down and said "Okay Sam what's up".

Sam looked at me with pain in his eyes and said "Did you know about this". I looked at him and said "Know about what". He looked at me and said "About Katrina". I looked at him and said "What do you fucking mean about Katrina". Sam looked at me dead in the eye and said "You mean you didn't know about Katrina smoking".

I looked at Sam and said "What the fuck do you mean Katrina smoking we all know she is against it". Kat looked at him and said "You know I'd never smoke". Corey walked in when Sam started to look through her purse and pulled out a box of cigarettes while saying "Then what the fuck is this".

I looked at Kat with my mouth wide open and Kat said "Sam I promise there not mine". Sam looked at me and said "Y/n are you sure you didn't know about this". I looked at him and said "No of course not".

I paused for a moment then looked at Kat and said "Well when did this start". Kat looked at me and said "Y/n I swear like I have been telling Sam those aren't mine you know how against I am with them". I looked at Kat and said "Then if there aren't yours who's are they".

Kat looked at us and said "Guys you know I don't smoke". Sam looked at Kat and said "Yeah you tell us you don't but when your family is in town what they convince you to smoke now". Kat looked at us and said "You guys both know my family and know that none of us smoke".

Sam looked at Corey and said "It must be yours because Corey said he saw you". Corey looked at me and Kat and said "Yeah we smelt cigarettes and it was coming from your purse". Kat looked at Corey and said "Those aren't mine". I looked at Kat and said "Then whose are they, they was in your purse".

Kat looked at me and said "Y/n you have to believe me those aren't mine". Corey looked at Kat and said "Well I smelt them and they was in your purse". Kat pointed her hand to Corey and said "Guys he is lying". Corey looked at her and said "You are lying to Sam and Y/n". Kat looked at him and said "No I am not".

Corey looked at her and said "They were in your purse". Sam looked at Corey and said "Are you lying to me". Corey looked at Sam and said "I'm not lying she is the one that is lying". Kat looked at me and said "Y/n do you at least believe me". I looked at Kat and said "I don't know I mean its all too much of a coincidence".

Then Devyn came downstairs and said "What's up". I looked at her and said "Kat had cigarettes in her purse". Then Sam said "And she is trying to convince us they aren't hers when we found them in her purse open". Kat looked at Devyn and said "They aren't mine". Sam chucked the cigarettes towards Kat and said "I can't believe this".

Then Devyn said "Kat I-I cant help you lie anymore you have already been caught". I looked at the packet in Devyn's hand and put my face on the table. Kat looked at Devyn and said "Oh my god what are you talking about". Devyn looked at her and said "Kat you literally gave me it and said hid this from Sam and Y/n".

I picked my head of the table my eyes now red out of frustration. Kat looked at Sam and I and said "Y/n, Sam you have to know they are lying". I looked at Kat and said "Why would they lie about this, this isn't a liable matter". Devyn looked at Kat and said "Kat this isn't healthy but we are more than happy to help you quit".

Sam looked at Kat and said "Kat just tell us the truth because lying to me is one thing but also lying to Y/n your best friend is way worse". Kat looked at Sam in the eye and said "Those aren't mine"

Then Corey said "You know what this only means one thing". I looked at him and said "What". He looked at me and said "Welcome to the prank wars". Devyn was jumping up and down as I went up to Kat and said "Oh my god I'm so sorry I didn't believe you".

Kat pulled me into a hug and said "Don't worry Y/n it was very well planned out and I thought I was going to loose you and Sam over the cigarettes". I pulled her into another hug. Then Sam apologised and then we decided to watch a movie all together.