Chapter 1: Never repeat history

(Lily's POV)
"3. 2. 1."
"how many this time?"
"95." I say as I look up a the ceiling, feeling the coolness of the concrete on my back.
Acrossed from my cell sat Mia, in her own cell. She was the youngest out of all of us, but was the easiest to click with out of the the group.
"That's the same amount of crunches you got last time in 3 minutes."
Feeling satisfied I rolled over and grab a towel off of my bed. As I turned around I heard the the lab doors open and several nurses come in with clipboards. 3 nurses. 5 bodyguards. They all had masks on so I couldn't tell the facial features other than the blank expression in their eyes. I would've assumed we were getting tested again but the 5 bodyguards said otherwise, bulletproof combat gear covered their bodies. The first thing my attention flicked to were the guns on their hips. I knew how to shoot those, I don't know how but I do. Two more people entered the room. A man and A woman. Both had dirty blonde hair, even though you could tell it was obviously dyed. They were in their late 20s early 30s. The way they were dressed though told me they were people who were important for a stupid reason.
"Wow. Look how the units are turning out to be." The woman in a black dress shirt, white skinny jeans and high heels walked between the cells, hand clasped in front of her, admiring all of us like we're some sort of trophies collection. She's smug, and all smug people share the same quality. A punchable face.
I shot a look over at Mika,
'who do you think she is?'
'I don't know but she doesn't look promising."
I flicked my attention back on to the woman who has stopped Infront of my cell. She was sizing me up.
Pfft as if I would back down from that.
I rocked my shoulders back, crossed my arms over my chest and wiped all emotion off my face.
She let out a bitter laugh
"Aw look at you. Trying to be intimidating."
With that she walked away.
The man who hasn't even said a word walked over to the lab doors with his bodyguards and the woman,
"Everyone better get a good night of sleep! You have a big trip tomorrow."
With that they walked out of the room. Unsettling silence filled the room until Aiden finally spoke "Are you guys thinking what I'm thinking?"
I met Mia and Mika's eyes and we all nodded. We were getting out of here, Our way.

Chapter 2: Personal
(Anna's POV)
A coffee cup was set beside me, I looked up from files and saw Lizzy with her own coffee in hand
"Thanks Liz. I could use this right about now."
She sat down in the chair beside me, "After reading two files like that myself I figured we both needed it."
I looked over at Trev who sat acrossed from us typing on the laptop.
"How did we even get the files?"
He ran a hand through his hair and let out a breath, "Marie sent two under cover as bodyguards. They snatched the files before anyone noticed."
Lizzy took a sip of her coffee, "why didn't they just rescue these kids then?"
Trev leaned back in the chair, "They wanted to go undercover first, get a map of the layout, how many people would be there and we got intel that they are moving the kids somewhere tomorrow. Issue is, that we don't know where they're taking them which is why we don't have much time to prepare."
The door opened and Sam, Nick, and Cas all walked it. Cas plopped in a love seat,
"Well we got backup and the team all picked. We need to leave by 6 tomorrow, the lab is 3 hours away. They're going to be moving the units at 11 tomorrow."
Sam rests his hands on my shoulders, "what did you guys find out about the treatments?"
Me, Lizzy, and Trev shared a look. "Um, 4 kids, ages 15-17, two boys, two girls, they have most of the same alterations of you boys." The mood shifted immediately, it was like someone flicked a switch. After moments of silence and processing, Nick finally broke the silence,
"wait you said MOST of the same?"
Lizzy nodded, "they don't have age- alterations. But they have a different one but it doesn't specify what it is."
Cas nodded his head to the files, "what's the name?"
"It just says CLASSIFIED."

(Let me know if I should continue this 😉)