𝖜𝖍𝖔 𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚?!

She shut the door and locked it then she turned around and saw.....death.

She  Stared at him shocked and a bit thrilled she then asked "who are you?!" 
He looked at her in amusement because of the way she look when she was scared.
"Well hello there you may know me as (death) yes I am but my name is Griffin ryder. it's a pleasure to meet you hillary" He said with a faint smile that gave hillary a shiver down her spin
"I-if your d-death then are you h-hear to kill m-me?" Hillary said frightenedly.
"What nonsense are you talking about I'm not here to kill you I'm hear to reap you". Griffin said.
"And I'm also here to inform you that you have   Drastically 1 year to live"
He said back to her.
"W-what?!" She said in pure shock.
"One year to live that cant happen I have a planed future ahead of me right now what am I going to do now?!" She thought to her self.

"I know it's all shocking and all of that but ill tell you everything once you calmed down."   He said to her in a calm voice 
"How do I not know your lieing I bet your not even the real reaper they don't even  exist! do they?!"
She said but pleading for if she's right.
"I'm sorry to inform you but reapers are indeed real dear and you do have a year to live".
He said to her . She was now in pure shock.
She just couldn't believe it!
She had zoned out for at least 3 minutes now and trying to think of something to say to him.
"Hey earth to earth hillary stop zoning out its like your in you own world."
He said to her waving his hand infront of her face to get her back to reality.
"GAHH! you have to be lieing like if your not WHEN WAS I BORN!?"  She said to him.
"You hillary was born on the 15 of March 2002."
He said to her amused at the way she was reacting.
"W-what how do you k-know that?!"

Okay so this is the second one done and as  Further as this book may go it may get more interesting.
Find out and see.

Words 391