Part 2

Jungkook's POV

She's so adorable. I want to just pinch her cheeks..

As she stares at the sky, I snake my hand around her waist, wrapping my other across her shoulder, hugging her closer to my chest.

"You're so cute.." I whisper, nuzzling her ear.

She was so mesmerized by the stars, she didn't notice me resting my chin on her shoulder, facing her.

Nari's POV

As I notices that he's been quiet, I turns to look into his eyes. "You're not watching the shooting stars?"

"I'm already watching one.." he murmurs, leaning his head into the crook of my neck.

I feel his warm breath along my collarbone, his arms wrapped around my shoulders.

I giggle softly. "You're so cheesy..." I whisper, looking back up towards the navy blue sky full of flying stars.

I quietly yawn, rubbing my eyes as my head gently tilts onto his.

"Tired...?" He asks softly, rubbing my forearm.

I silently nod, staring at the floor before closing my heavy eyelids.

Jungkook's POV

I gently sit up straight, carefully moving her head from mine onto my chest, wrapping my arms around her tightly.

"I love you, Nari.." I whisper, kissing her hair.

As she sleeps in my arms, I stroke her hair softly, admiring her beauty.

I rock her back and forth, gently resting my chin on her head as I look up into the dark night sky full of shooting stars.

"You're my shooting star.." I murmur, looking down at her before gently picking her up and carrying her back into the house.

HOLAAA!!

Thanks for reading my second chapter of my second book!!! 

This means a lot!!