1

READ THIS 1ST~~~

THIS STORY ISNT BEST SELLER

THIS IS FROM AN IMAGINE I DID IN MY SAMCRO BOOK

THIS BOOK WILL HAVE OR MAY HAVE

SEX

KINKS

BLOOD

VIOLENCE

SLAPPING

SPITTING

DEATH

MURDER

KIDNAPPING

RAPE

MISCARRIAGE

DONT LIKE WHAT IS LISTED DONT PROCEED WITH THE STORY.

Lilura's bike and car

________________________________________________________________________________

I am not your average lady. I don't care to get dirty, I don't care to break my nails or my hair be messy. 

I ride a Harley and I like to have fun and sometimes wrestle around mainly nude with my lovers.

I'm a big investor mainly in Harley Davidson cause that's what my bike is and my friend's bikes are.

I have been friends with the Samcro club for over five years. I help them out when they need it and they help me when I need it.

Gemma and I get along splendidly.

and five of the guys have been trying to screw me but never stay single long enough to do that or get patched Samcro.

though I do feel as if that's all about to change since Jax is back to being single as well as being a dad to a beautiful baby boy. Tig and Chibs are single, Opie has become single when Donna left town with their kids, & Happy has finally patched Samcro.

though I now have to wait for those that have been locked up to get out cause I will not be doing any conjugal visits. I'm not a pornstar.

Gemma has often joked around saying one of these days her sons and some of the others will be trying to land me as their ol'lady and I had told her there are some of the guys I'd be more than happy to be their ol'lady just as long as they kept their dick in their pants unless we are fucking.

I also told her if I happen to get involved with more than one son then I'm perfectly fine with that.

but for now since half of them is locked up its a waiting game of what's gonna happen.

__________________________________________________________________________

A/N: chapter lengths unknown

don't know how many chapters this book will have.