Too late for that

Lip Gallagher x Fem!Reader

Requested by @wolffininthestars​

Valentine event

Request: Lip Gallagher x female reader "I'd never miss such an important day for you and our family." #Valentines2023

"Look officer I'm sorry ok. My friend here is so pregnant." Fiona said. You sighed and nodded as she and V gestured to you. "She's ready to pop."

"Um... um..." You said as you looked down. Fiona and V both did the same and started to panic.

"See! She's having the baby right now." V snapped at the officer who hurried back to his car to call an ambulance. V helped you stay standing as you breathed, panicked and started yelling while Fiona called the others.

"I changed my mind. Let's just go home." You said to V who laughed.

"Oh, it's far too late for that." V warned you. The ambulance came and you held onto Fiona's hand as V second-guessed the paramedic. You weren't sure how long the ambulance had driven when it suddenly screeched to a halt. There was a lot of shouting and then the back opened up. Debbie, Ian and Carl squashed in while V moved up so Lip could kneel down next to you.

"Ok, it's a little crowded in here." Fiona said as the paramedic closed the door and shouted for them to carry on driving.

"You're here!" You said as he sat up a little on the stretcher that you'd been pushed down onto by V after several attempts to get up.

"I'd never miss such an important day for you and our family." Lip assured you.

"Ok, well that's lovely but you have to tell them to go home... there's been a mistake I can't do this!" You insisted. Lip glanced around at everyone and chuckled as he leaned in.

"Well. I'm pretty sure it's too late for that but I'm here." Lip said with amusement.

"Ohh... ok." You said quietly and in defeat. Lip chuckled and let you squeeze his hand the rest of the way to the hospital.