The first pedal

Hanahaki disease, in which someone feels a one-sided love. Resulting in flowers growing in the lungs and being coughed out. Although, it's just a matter of time before you can no longer breathe. There is one more way, to remove the flowers but forget memories of who you loved. Stanley uris was facing this problem now.

Cw; Mentions of coughing up flowers.
-------
Stanley woke up and he felt a little off like his breathing just wasn't right. The sick feeling had him almost not wanting to get up and ready for school. Which he decided against, he'd had promised Richie he'd be there today. Richie was gonna confess his feelings to the one and only Eddie kaspbrak. Who had liked the somehow charming boy, he'd caught Stanley in his web once too. The curly-haired boy pushed himself slowly off the entrancing mattress.

The cold wooden floor made him shudder as it touched his feet. His routine in the morning went by slower since he felt achy all over. Shower, get dressed, eat a meal or snack, brush your teeth, check homework, and lastly waiting for his bus. Stanley was on the last step, standing in the cool breeze of the early morning hours. A few minutes passed before the bus was coming to a slow stop at his house. As Stanley stepped onto the bus he was greeted by Richie Tozier.

Richie so happened to be saving a spot next to him in the front seat. The brunette of course took the seat and leaned against Richie. The ravenette jumped and looked over, his face split into that same toothy grin.

"Stan the man!" Richie exclaimed rather loudly as he wrapped the boy in a hug.

Stanley didn't say anything back like he usually would. The boy just didn't have the energy to play fight with Richie right now. Which was odd, because he ALWAYS had the energy to fight with Richie. The ravenette also seemed bewildered by the lack of response or fight and gave him a proper squeeze.

"Stan? Are you alright?" Richie questioned in a soft tone.

The toothy grin had fallen into a look of worry, which didn't suit the boy. Stanley wanted to press back and say he was just fine. The energy just wasn't found to do so, Richie's face of concern grew though. So he mustered up what he could to nod slowly at the boy, Richie didn't seem to be convinced.

Stanley leaned against him and began coughing. It would be okay if it was maybe a light cough, but it wasn't. The sound was harsh and as Stanley coughed into his hand it began feeling wet. The brunette's ears began ringing and everything began to feel fuzzy. Richie grabbed him and was yelling for the bus driver. Stanley's fit stopped shortly to just wheezes.

Stanley still felt in a haze and he pulled his hand away slowly. Fear coursed up his body with a hint of curiosity as he stared at the palm of his hand. A coat of deep crimson covered where his mouth had been. What mostly struck him was the small pedals of flowers stuck to his palms.

"HE'S COUGHING BLOOD, STOP THE DAMN BUS!" Richies scream of terror tore through the ringing of his ears.

Stanley's mind spun and he leaned against Richie more. Small black dots began filling the corner of his vision. The brunette couldn't keep thinking after that as it completely faded to black.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A soft voice broke through the darkness laying behind his eyes. Stanley couldn't comprehend the words but he could understand a panicked Richie. Why was Richie panicked? What happened?- suddenly the brunette felt memories rushing back to him.

The voices were more hearable now as he pretended to still be asleep.

"Please just say there is a way he'll be okay!" Richie's voice was trembling as if he was cold.

There was no answer then he heard someone hit a wall.

"Answer me god damnit!" Richie's voice had switched from fear to anger.

Stanley blinked his eyes open and coughed softly. The ravenette whipped his head to look at Stanley and rushed over. The brunette was wrapped in a hug and soft crying echoed through the room.

"Surgery is the only way, but whoever he loves he will forget." The doctor said and Richie picked his head up.

Stanley's head then began swarming with confusion at the doctor's words. The soft crying from Richie then became no more and his face twisted into anger.

"Why didn't you just fucking say that!" Richie screeched basically and picked himself off of Stanley.

Stanley coughed quietly and he stared at the ceiling. Richie will tell him or the doctor will one, The brunette wasn't particularly worried. The soft pattering of Richie's feet became a melody as the doctor walked out. The rapid pacing came to a quick stop and the ravenette walked over to him again. A soft hand was placed on his hand and Richie examined him.

"You better not fucking die on me." Richie spat rather harshly. (Stanley knew he meant no harm)

Stanley waited before the explanation began spewing out. The words stun into his head but the last part really stuck with him. Surgery was an option but he would have to forget the person he had fallen in love with.
.
.
.
He did not want to forget Bill...