chapter 1.

Tw:Dark topics, sh, homophobia, blood, abuse, and vomit.
------

A soft ticking of a clock could be heard somewhere in the room. Stanley who was laying still in Richie toziers bed, was facing nothing other than guilt. Richie was meant to confess his feeling to Eddie, and Stanley had ruined it. A soft tick of the clock would interrupt his thoughts every now and then. Anger pricked at his skin that he felt towards himself, some friend he was. The bird watcher has been waiting to hear from Trashmouth all day.

Nothing, since their visit to the hospital and was exported to Richies home. The ravenette haired boy has said he's be back soon, he hadn't returned. Was he angry with him? The brunette thought it was reasonable he deserved it. Stanley had ruined his day as usual, he probably could get up and go now! Though as soon as he went to move a pain filled his lungs and wrapped his ribs.

The curly haired boy began coughing violently into his hand. Every cough sent shockwave of pain everywhere on him. The save irony taste filled his mouth with a tinge of something of a leaf. Quickly, the taste took his mouth over completely. The coughing took a while to dive down, and he retracted his hand. The creased palm was holding onto a bloomed flower with pedal soaked in blood.

Stanley's mind went haywire and he sat up quickly, the pain subsided. The whole world was spinning infront of him as he stood up. It took a lot to walk stumbling and crashing into richies things. The room was a hot mess anyway, but the noise had attracted someone in the house. His heart dropped to his stomach and his mind whirled. The stomping sounded like his father but this was Richie's house.

Stanley tried to remind himself he was safe, but every loud step made him nauseated. The door suddenly slung open infront of the place he was standing. Luckily, the person standing infront of him wasn't his angry father with some new beating tactic. The black messy haired boy who was his bestfriend was. Instead of shouting like he expected Richie walked closer and hugged him.

For a moment everything was okay, Stanley wasn't sick.

Everything wasn't crumbling before him-

"Who do you like, I mean whose so important you are pondering life and death Stanley!" Richie shouted, he had pulled back from the hug.

Stanley looked at his face, it was covered in dry tear streaks. Richie hadn't cried since they were thirteen, well that he knew of. It wasn't twisted in anger but something worse disappointment or sadness. It didn't compliment the usually cheery boy which is what he always pushed for. Even if that same boy aggravated him, that's what he loved him for.

"I can't tell you.." Stanley replied softly.

That's all he could say? I can't tell you? Was he that pathetic?

"Why not? I respect it but you're littearly about to end up in the ground Stan!" Richie exclaimed which was fair enough.

Richie would laugh at him and make fun of him.

Richie wasn't like that another apart of he told him.

"How about I tell you..if you still ask Eddie out?" Stanley questioned and watched Richie lighten up.

"Okay, your still coming though right? I'll reschedule for tomorrow after school." Richie said and picked at his nails.

A small smile was brought onto his face and he nodded.

"Ofcourse Richie, I'd never miss it." Stanley soothed and hugged Richie tightly.

So that's what they did, the next day after school Eddie was told to meet them. Well, meet Richie really at the food parlor downtown. Eddie agreed eddie ofcourse he did, and that's where they ended now. Stanley leaned against Richie half asleep, with the ravenette fidgeting nervously. The bell on the old door rang and soon a brunette joined them. Eddie sure hand grown into his look since the fight with pennywise.