♛𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑✍︎

૮₍᠊᠊ࠢ࠘~~~~♡ * ‧₊˚*♡
🛸   🌎 ° 🌓 • .°•  🚀 ✯
 ★ *   °   🛰  °·  🪐
.   • ° ★ • ☄
▁▂▃▄▅▆▇▆▅▄▃▃▂▃▃▄▇

"I bе up on trial,
Locked up for a while, I don't know if I'm gon' make it, I don't know if I'ma drown I just know if I get locked up, I can count on you to ride"

⁺₊ ⁺₊ ☁︎

𝐈𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐀𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐂𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬:

Nov 1st, 2020Today I was off and Von had asked me out to go bowling, I was reluctant at first because I didn't want to get too attached to him, he is one of my clients

Nov 1st, 2020
Today I was off and Von had asked me out to go bowling, I was reluctant at first because I didn't want to get too attached to him, he is one of my clients.

But man he was persistent, I got dressed in a all black jumpsuit and my white air forces with a white fur jacket.

I sat on my couch waiting for Von to come pick me up, it was six forty seven and I had got a text from him letting me know he was here.

I left my apartment, locking the doors before heading down on the elevator, I seen our doorman Ester, I waved at him before heading to Von's car.

He got out of the car opening the door for me, "you look good," he said as I walked closer, "thank you, you don't look bad yourself."

I flashed him a smile as I sat in the car, he closed the door as I put my legs in the car, when he got in, he started it up turning on the heat.

"You want the seat warmers on," he asked me "umm not right now, thanks though," he nodded turning his music on "Ight,"

The song started and the beginning of the song was very melodic melody and then Von voice was in the back "Damn, I'd risk it all for you" he looked over at me as the song played.

And when he seen I was fucking with it he smiled.

He turned the song down a little "what you think bout it?" I nodded "It sounds deep, I like it, it shows a different side of you," Von smirked then mumbled something under his breath.

"What you say?" I asked looking at him, "nothing ma, nothing at all."

|Third Person Omniscient POV|

Von had let Imani listen to one of his unreleased songs, she was visibly enjoying the song and he noticed, so he asked her what she thought about the song, "It sounds deep, I like it, it shows a different side of you."

Von smirked "I got some deep for you," he mumbled that under his breath "what you say," Imani asked he shook his head "nothing ma, nothing at all."