Jon x Shiro (darkler)

Shiro stared at the chess board in front of him. His mind going through every legal move he could play. He was chewing his thumb. A nervous habit from old days he thought he had gotten rid of. He was glanced up at his opponent. The older boy had slightly curly dark brown hair that parted from middle of his head, framing his slightly tan skin. His dark brown, nearly black eyes shimmered with intellect. His thin lips were pinker than many girls he knew. It was Jon.

Shiro's father's transfer to the U.S. was a unexpected but welcome change in his mundane daily life. He was excited at meeting new people and making new friends.

In his excitement, he shared this news in the discord server, Torama. It was then he learned that Jon and he lived in the same city he moved into.

He had never expected to meet any of his friends from discord in real life, but he couldn't just pass away the opportunity. So he did what any Shiro would do: challenge him to a chess match. After a week of lackadaisical planning, he agreed to go to Jon's house.

Now they were here, sitting on his bed, with chessboard between them. It was supposed to be an opportunity to wipe away that ever-present smirk off his face; to relish in the feeling of checkmating him in under 10 moves. Yet, how did it turn out like this...

"I did say I was in chess club." Jon said with a shit-eating grin. "Do you need help? I can teach you."

"Shut up." Shiro hissed.

He didn't have time to analyse. He needed to make a move, or he will be peppered with insults. Taking in a deep breath, he decided to believe in himself. He moved his pawn to defend his King from check. He would lose his only remaining Knight but he would make up for it. Somehow.

Jon took his knight as expected. The match resumed it's usual pace. 8 minutes later, Shiro lost.

"Hahaha. You lasted longer than I thought. Unlike my BF from last night." Jon laughed at his own joke.

He gulped down a mouthful of Mountain Dew in frustration. His throat protested from being subject to a load carbonation, but he paid it no heed. It was almost soothing, compared to humiliation eating away at his heart. When he was about to ask for a rematch, he felt a hand on his head. He looked up to see it was Jon's.

"Don't feel so bad. You did well!" Shiro swatted away his hand. He knew Jon was trying to console him, but it had the opposite effect. He was about to explode from fury.

"I don't need your pity." He snarled.

Jon grabbed the wrist he used to swatt away his hand.

"The kitty's angry... heh" The amused expression of Jon was so punchable he didn't realise his other hand already flying at towards his face. Jon caught his punch.

"So much anger is bad for you." His words might have suggested he was concerned, but his expression said a different story. Jon was enjoying this, and Shiro hated that he was feeding into his amusement.

While in the strange arm lock, Jon brought his face close Shiro's until they were about Alexa's dick apart (about 5 cm).

"I like this Shiro more than when you act cute." Jon said.

"Yeah? Well how do you like this then?" Shiro pushed his bodyweight into Jon, plunging both of them on bed. He used the momentary shock when Jon's grip over his wrist loosened to tear away it away from him. He quickly got off bed before Jon could get up. Jon reached out to grab at his shoulder, but Shiro dodged narrowly. The hand instead fell on his pants, which Jon used to tug at him. Shiro backed away, a bit too much, in order to rip himself away from his grip, but Jon's grip was stronger than he thought. His pants slid off him, hanging loosely from Jon's streched hand. Something else also hanged—or rather dangled.

"Oh wow, you are a commando huh?" Jon said looking at Shiro's crotch.

Shiro's mind short-circuited from the mixture of intense shame and anger.

"Hyaahh!" He shrieked in horror, covering his jewels with his hands.

"Cute cock." He gave him a thumbs-up.

Emotions overwhelming all the other senses, Shiro felt the ground slip away from under his feet. He closed his eyes, hoping he would wake in a world where the past 30 minutes hadn't happened yet. His consciousness escaped him and he fainted.