Chapter one: New kids

^So relatable and true, lol
TWs: selective mutism, implied past SA/rape, PTSD, implied/mentioned kidnapping, etc

Third person POV(with the pack):

The group of teens were surprised when stiles father texted them, letting them all know that stiles would not be coming today because he had a massive headache and was not feeling well at all.  This was very unlike stiles, but oh well, they'd have to deal with their friend being gone. They did it for a year, and I'm sure they can deal with it for a day.

        They were at lunch at the moment and malia was complaining about him not being able to help her in her math class, since it was the most difficult she's had in a while(even though this is her second year of being In a school at all). She was better than freshman year but still really struggles and depends on Stiles to help her.

       Suddenly, some kids came inside the cafeteria yelling about their friend.         " Has anyone seen thomas!? He's about 5'4, a little muscle but also very skinny, went missing like 2 years ago, and supposedly the son of a sheriff!? " Some boy with blonde hair yelled.

        And just as fast as they came, they were gone.. And it weirdly seemed like they were describing stiles? But that's not possible, stiles ran away, and was all alone! They needed to find out who these kids were, but every time they asked what happened, he'd go mute.

       Before he went missing he use to talk about going on a date with a older guy named "Newt", but their was no records of a newt and they assumed that he was either kidnapped or went willingly with the guy who mightve been alot older then he claimed or knew.

        They quickly rushed to their cars before rushing to dereks house, they needed to know what the fuck was happening and why. They didn't know what to think, was this "thomas" they were talking about stiles?

       When they finally arrived to dereks place they rushed inside and began to explain everything to Derek.

~POV change, but it's still third person just with stiles now)

If you asked "thomas" how he'd feel he would say he felt like shit, if you asked "stiles" he would say he's fine(even if he isnt), and since "thomas" is "stiles" He said "I'm fine just feel like shit". Right now, Stiles had a pounding headache. It felt like someone was trying to communicate with him through his mind, but something was blocking it out, and God, it hurt.

       His dad said that he might have a concussion, but he thinks he just has a headache, and it's not that big of a deal. They argued for it for about five minutes before stiles reluctantly decided he in fact would not go to school(Actually he tried to run out but his dad tackled him, dragged him inside while he kicked and screamed, and strapped him onto his bed where he is currently laying awake, still strapped down).

       He huffed, annoyed as he heard his father walking around downstairs talking to a doctor. He specifically told him not to call a doctor. He didn't trust roblox.

To be continued...
Word count: 548