Tony stark -/- jealousy

As you walked up to Tony Stark's luxurious mansion, you couldn't help but feel a mix of excitement and nervousness. You were one of the lucky few who were invited to stay and attend the after party, hosted by none other than the genius billionaire playboy philanthropist himself.

You were greeted by a smiling Tony at the door, "Ah, you made it! Come on in, let me introduce you to the rest of the gang."

Tony led you into the spacious living room, where the Avengers were gathered, chatting and enjoying drinks. They all turned to greet you as you walked in.

"Everyone, this is [Your Name], a good friend of mine," Tony announced.

"Hi there," Steve Rogers, also known as Captain America, said with a warm smile.

"Hi," Natasha Romanoff, aka Black Widow, added.

You greeted everyone, feeling a bit intimidated by the presence of such powerful individuals. But they all made you feel at ease with their friendly banter and easygoing attitudes.

As the night went on, the alcohol flowed freely and the mood became more lighthearted. The game of truth or dare was proposed, and you eagerly joined in.

It was Natasha who dared you to kiss Steve. You hesitated, but with a mischievous glint in her eye, she urged you on. So, you leaned in and planted a kiss on Steve's cheek, to the sounds of whistles and cheers from the rest of the group.

But as you pulled away, you noticed Tony looking at you with a scowl on his face. Before you could even react, he grabbed your hand and pulled you away from the party.

Tony led you into his room and shut the door behind you. "What was that all about?" he asked, his tone terse.

"I-I'm sorry, Tony. It was just a dare," you stammered, taken aback by his sudden change in demeanor.

"Do you have any idea how that made me feel, seeing you kiss another man like that?" Tony continued, pacing back and forth in front of you.

"I-I had no idea you felt that way," you replied, finally understanding the source of his anger.

Tony stopped pacing and took a deep breath, "I know I can be a bit of a playboy, but with you, it's different. I have feelings for you and it hurts to see you kiss someone else."

You were taken aback by his confession, but as you looked into his eyes, you realized that he was telling the truth. Without hesitation, you stepped forward and hugged him, feeling his strong arms wrap around you.

"I'm sorry, Tony. I had no idea," you whispered.

"It's okay," Tony replied, holding you tightly. "Just promise me one thing. No more kissing anyone else, okay?"

You pulled back and smiled at him, "I promise."

And with that, the two of you shared a passionate kiss, sealing your newfound feelings for each other. The rest of the party could wait, for now, you were content to be in each other's arms.