Chapter 3: Our Lives Will Never be the Same

"You guys are going to have to find places in the living room to sleep until we extend the house." I spoke to our new sisters. "Oh we knew that already. We bought air mattresses on the way to the airport in Japan. We'll just use those." Usagi, cheerful as as always, almost shouted the words in my ears. We escorted them all into the house, showed them around, and left them to get settled. We returned to recording, hearing a quiet rumble of voices before closing the door.

Usagi's P.O.V.

"Alright team. Even though they are our siblings, we can't tell them about our second lives. They must not know about Luna and Artemis being able to talk, and we are not to transform around them unless it's vital. We're here to stop the Blood Moon, but we're to do it in secret." My faithful brainiac Ami spike after me. "But we can't do it alone Usagi. You know as well as I. We need Tuxedo Mask, Sailor Pluto and Chibiusa." I started to daydream when Mamo-Chan's alternate name was spoken. Suddenly, the front door was broken down, and in stepped Prince Demande, leader of the Blood Moon. Blair and Emily ran in to see what was going on. "Get back you two! This isn't safe!" They stepped back as Ami, Rei, Minako and Makoto grabbed their pens and nodded at me. I grabbed my pink broach and called out, "Moon crystal power! Make up!" Everyone else said their words, and we all transformed. Jupiter struck Demande, causing him to laugh. "Your pitiful attacks can't hurt me. Train yourselves. Then maybe you'll have a chance." And with that, he strode away, leaving us to explain the whole story to our American siblings.

A/N: If you want to know what's going on here, go check out Sailor Moon Crystal on Crunchyroll. I highly recommend it. And I know the evil clan is the Black Moon. My friend Emily came up with the Blood Mood idea, almost as a stronger version of the Black Moon.