Chapter 3: What's Buzzin' Cousin?

Ringgggg, Ringggg

Shun slowly opened his eyes and groaned, who was ringing him at this time of morning? He sort of slumped out of bed before heading to his computer and opening it to answer the call. It sort of surprised him, why do they need him at this time of morning?

"Good morning... Toshi? What's the problem?"

It wasn't like Toshi to ring him so early in the morning. Toshi just smiled at him. "Sorry for the early wake up Shun, but don't worry this has nothing to do with the company. You're getting a special visitor today." Shun just yawned and raised an eyebrow.

"Who is it?"

"You'll just have to wait and see. They wanted it to be a surprise!"

····

"Anyone seen Shun?"

Dan asked, kind of worried about his friend. "I didn't see him come out of his room this morning." The others shrugged their shoulders, they hadn't seen him either. "I hope nothing bad has happened to him already," Lia mumbled. They all searched around the corridor until Mr Bomburg emerged from the corner.

"You kids alright? You all looked pretty worried so early in the morning."

"We can't find Shun sir, have you by any chance seen him today?" Wynton asked, Bomburg couldn't help but slightly chuckle. "It's sweet you are all worried about your friend, but you don't need to worry, he's just out the front waiting."

They all looked at him, confused and sceptical. Why was he waiting out there, how early did he get up? "For what or who sir?" Ajit questioned, it's already been a weird first week, what now?

"Someone from his company rang up the school yesterday and told us that he'd have a visitor, they could possibly even be a new student. If you all want to go see him, you can. Just tell Mr Barnstaple I allowed you all out there."

And with that, they all thanked Mr Bomburg and rushed outside to go see who or what their friend was waiting for.

Shun was standing there, reading as he was waiting. For how long he'd be there for, who knows. Wynton slightly chuckled and grinned before sneaking up behind him. The others watched him, catching on to what he was doing.

"HEY BUDDY HOW'S IT GOING"

Shun jumped, dropping his book and turning around quickly to see who was behind him, just to see Wynton laughing his ass off. He eventually sighed, picking his book back up. "Wynton don't do that, you scared the living daylights out of me" Wynton just chuckled, slapping his friend on the back.

"Sorry dude, anyways what are you doing out here by yourself?"

"Well I'm waiting for someone"

"Do you know who?" Dan asked. Shun just shook his head in response, the others looked disappointed. "Toshi told me that the person wanted to keep it a surprise, so I have no other information for you." So they waited, the others wanted to see this surprise guest too.

They stood there for quite some time before a car drove into the courtyard, it's windows seemed to have been almost blacked out. The driver exited the vehicle, giving a little wave to Shun before heading to open the door to the car.

"Alright we're here, so you can stop asking me every ten minutes when we'll get here"

"I still don't understand why you had to come"

"You would've got lost trying to find the car"

"WE HAVE A PERSONAL CAR WHAT DO YOU MEAN?!"

The sound of bickering emerged from the vehicle. Shun's face got sort of embarrassed as the others stood there in confusion. One of the voices sounded familiar, but the other was completely new. Masato emerged from the side of the car, along with a girl who seemed to be very eccentric, in looks and personality.