Monkey joes.

Okay! I get that not everyone has a Monkey joes where they live so I'll explain to you. Monkey joes is a bouncy house park. It's a building with multiple bouncy houses for kids. It's a fun place! I spent most my childhood there but something about it sorta creeps me out- it just very dim... ANYWAYS UH Monkey joes🤗 I put a video above the title of what it looks like LMFAO uh it's does look a bit boring but it's hella fun I swear- ALSO- DOESN'T IT LOOK A BIT CREEPY? LIKE- IDK😭

Monkey joes.

A place where innocent kids can go to have fun. To celebrate birthdays and to run around freely. Well... you might be wondering why they were even going to Monkey joes. Today was January 11th. Shouto's Todoroki's birthday.

They whole class wanted to take him out since he had never celebrated his birthday before. Back at the house they would only say congratulations and then leave.

They had all decided on a bar since Todoroki had never had a drink before. Even though the age required to have a drink was 20 the whole class had tried a shot before. They were shocked when Shouto said he never had a drink before.

When they were planning it out Eri had came to visit. She overheard the classes plans and decided that she wanted to go too. Aizawa had to tell the class that they needed to rethink where they were going to take Todoroki.

Their dumbasses thought it was a good idea to have Eri choose the place. They didn't think it was monkey joes. When they arrived the whole class looked hella disappointed. "Okay who chose this?" Tokoyami asked with a cringe. He looked around and small a bunch of little kids that looked hella hella annoying.

"I did!" Eri smiled. He then took Todoroki's hand and gestured for Aizawa to take off his blindfold. Shouto blinked his eyes to adjust to the brightness and then furrowed his brows. "Oh..." Was all he could say before Eri ran off without warning.

"Damn it... Ight problem children split up into groups of two and have fun? I don't fucking know." Aizawa ran after his adopted child.

"Soo whose our partners?" Urabitch asked, She was mainly looking at Deku. "I got this! Uraraka with Deku, Mina with Sero, Kaminari with Kirishima, Tsu and Me, Momo and Jirou, Bakugo and Todoroki, blah blah blah Mineta doesn't get a partner."

Bakugo inhaled deeply, he's been trying to control his temper but the fact that Iida had a different tone of voice when he said "Bakugo and Todoroki" pissed him off. "Is there something wrong Kacchan?" Deku asked. "SH- Shut... Fuck off." Katsuki wrapped his hand around Todoroki's wrist and dragged him along.

"This looks boring as fuck." Bakugo stated, He mainly said it to himself but Shouto hummed in agreement. "Tch. Happy birthday peppermint." The ash blond whispered, but loud enough that Shouto could hear.

"Did you fall and hit your head?" Todoroki asked. He was generally asking because he had never seen Bakugo act this way. "HA? I WAS JUST TRYING TO FUCKING BE A BIT MOTHERFUCKING NICE BUT YOU'RE NOTHING BUT A BASTA-"

Shouto pulled him into an empty bouncy house and he covered Bakugo mouth with his hand. "Tone it down a bit will ya?!" Todoroki looked around. He then felt a hand slither up his chest then fingered wrapped around his neck.

He gasped for air as he was pressed against the bouncy house wall. "Yeah, that's what I fucking thought." Bakugo smirked. Looking at Todoroki's face as he gasped for air aroused him. It was kinda hot. He looked like he had been fucked already. Shouto's hand was wrapped around Bakugo's wrist in attempt to stop him.

Katsuki clicked his tongue before letting go. He watched as Shouto fell onto his knees, and then his smirk got bigger. "Ha. Good boy Todoroki has a boner. A bit slutty are we? God you're a kinky motherfucker." Katsuki picked up his foot and began to apply pressure to the halfie's dick.