Pilot

I was slaying my way to my bf's badussy. It soooooooooo tight it made me c*m, and I woke up. I CRIED SOO HARD SINCE IM A VEGAN AND I DON'T HAVE A BF!!!!!!!!!

         Now that I think about it, I've never had a serious crush or if that even exists. If I don't make sense, that's prob bcz I do this sorta stuff when I'm on the verge of falling asleep.

        Anyways, after I woke up, I felt depressed and shell shocked like Jasper Hale. I kinda wanted to pull a Sangwoo and burn myself to ashes (kinda sound like a goal). Of course, i grabbed a lighter and put it onto my skin, it felt saur great, I stopped after it started to smell of bacon. Yum!!

           I went back to mimir since I was sleepy hallow, and in just a second, my bf showed up again but this time he had thin almond eyes, dark brown hair, and caramel skin *fans self* teehee.

        WHY DOES IT SAY ITS 43 SECONDS!!!! CAN YALL REALLY READ THAT FAST?! IM LITERALLY ILLITERATE!!! 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

         What butch was crying? That's so embarrassing, I could be vagina or whatever but I'm just saying that it was like a gay man and a lesbian were scared of looking at one another.

Back to story————

        He look different than any guy I've ever dreamed of. This dude was legit majestic, he looked like a more attractive version of this one guy at my school. Coming to a realisation, he looked like Devon Bostick, and if you knew me you would know he has been my wallpaper for that past semester 😭✊🏼✊🏼✊🏼✊🏼.

TO BE THE CONTINUED...
______________________
Word count: 230