06

✩☆✩☆✩☆✩☆

YASMIN AND THE boys were at the school again. yasmin had her head on ruben's shoulder, she didn't have much sleep last night because her mom and juan were fighting so she was pretty tired.

"two weeks, n****? what the fuck?" ray asked
"i know, my parents seen my report card. they were fucking pissed. no car for two weeks" fuckshit explained "might as well cut my dick off" fuckshit added making ray and yasmin laugh.

"my parents are fucking r*****ed" fuckshit said making yasmin roll her eyes "i'm a junior in high school, it not like i'm about to get into harvard or some shit" fuckshit said.

"like, my parents did that. they get paid. i get c's and i'm cool with that. that life's just not mine" fuckshit explained making yasmin look down, she realized that fuckshit gave up "so what's you gonna do?" ray asked "skate. have fun. go to party's. just live life." fuckshit explained while laughing a bit.

"that sounds nice" ray said looking at his best friend "all that trying hard shit. thats shits just corny"  fuckshit said shaking his head "i think thats shits corny, i'm trying to get out the hood. i'm trying to go see shit" ray explained.

"i don't live in the hood. i got options, n****" fuckshit said "n****, what options you got?" ray asked "i'm just not trying to take this shit seriously" fuckshit explained "well, good luck with that, i'm gonna send you a postcard when i'm on tour" ray said.

then fuckshit took a drag on his cigarette "what about you fourth grade, what do you want to do?" rays asked "i don't. guess, like, make a movie or something" fourth grade said making the girl smile but it dropped when the boys started laughing.

"this n**** thinks he's spielberg or some shit" fuckshit said making yasmin roll her eyes, she lifted her head from ruben's shoulders "you know you gotta say words to make movies. n****, i heard you talks, like, twice" fuckshit added.

"stupid idea" fourth grade said looking down "yes, it's was" fuckshit said "i don't know, guess i'll just work at the dmv with my dad" fourth grade said looking at fuckshit sadly.

"you guys are some shitty friends" yasmin said looking at all of them while standing up "you're supposed to support him not say shit like that. fourth grade i believe in you" yasmin added while grabbing her board "thanks cookie" fourth grade said quietly then she skated off.

ray got up "where you going?" fuckshit asked "i'm about to skate this gap, try hard. be corny. right?" asked ray "yeah, right." fuckshit said.

a couple minutes later they were all up on the schools roof, fourth grade in the middle recording while while ray jumped over the gap and yasmin started clapping with a big smile. ray ran back while giving fourth grade a high five.

"hit it, fuckshit" ruben said as fuckshit jumped making yamsin clap with a smile "alright you got it ruben" said ray making yasmin smile "yeah" stevie said "you got this ruby" said yasmin.

yasmin saw how nerves he was which made her frown, ruben took a deep breath in and started skating down but stopped when he made it to the edge.

"oh, come on. what kind of pussy shit was that" ray said "you got this, man" stevie said with a smile "shut the fuck up f****" ruben said rudely making yasmin glare at him.

stevie looked down, yasmin was behind him and rubbed his shoulder. stevie then took a deep breath and put his skateboard down and started skating to jump the gap.

"wait! hey, yo wait, wait. wait! wait!" ray said started yelling at the end as he was running after him "sunburn stop!" yasmin said running behind ray. fourth grade looked up and his jaw dropped then started recording.

"you're not going fast enough" yasmin said but steive didn't stop "yo, wait, hey!" ray said as stevie got close to the edge but he fell and all you heard was him hitting the the table.

"oh, my fucking god" fourth grade said looking at him "fuck! shit! that n**** dead!" fuckshit yelled "is he dead, yo?" ray asked "oh, my god!" yasmin yelled running off the roof and everyone else followed her .

they all ran to the table where stevie was "sunburn" fuckshit said while poking him "n****, don't poke him!" ray said "sunburn, you okay?" fuckshit asked while steive started opening his eyes "sunburn, you good? fuckshit said while looking at him.

"stevie?" yasmin said rubbing his back making him get up "damn" ray said and steive sat up "you okay?" ray asked "hell, yeah" fuckshit said then they all saw stevie's head bleeding "fuck! shit!" fuckshit said while looking at the blood "oh, fuck" ray said  "oh, shit" yasmin, ray, and fuckshit said looking at it.

"hey, take your shirt off. you bleeding" ray said while steive was looking down kinda confused "here, lift your arms" fuckshit said helping him "yeah, help him" ray said the fuckshit took stevie's shirt off and rapped it around steives head "here, hold it. hold it right here" fuckshit said while steive held it.

"fuck, you okay?" ray asked "yeah. yeah, i'm fine" stevie said "you crazy as fuck" yasmin said, she felt relieved that he was okay "hell, yeah, n****" fuckshit said with a smile "what the fuck?" ray said confused "fucking crazy" fuckshit said making stevie smile.

"yo, sunburn is fucking insane!" ray said "fuck yeah, fool" fuckshit said "what the fuck, dude just fell off a roof" ray said confused while looking up "sunburn" fuckshit said in a weird voice making ray and fuckshit laugh and making yasmin smile.

"oh, shit he's bleeding through that one" yasmin said looking a the blood going through the shirt "oh shit, he is" ray said the looked at ruben "take your shirt off" ray said smacking ruben's chest "fuck no, this is my favorite shirt" ruben said.

"n****, take the fucking shirt off!" ray said rudely and ruben just stood there "come on ruben" yasmin said and ruben sighed while taking his shirt off handing it to ray.

"you crazy, n****" fuckshit said to stevie while steive smiled "hey, take that one off. her put this one on" ray said "n****, take that shit off" fuckshit said helping him take that shirt off his head then they helped him put the other one on "here, hold that" ray said yasmin looked at ruben who was looking at them with a glare.

ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ
ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ