They kissed.

I asked bluntly.

"You two kissed?"

He looks at me and doesn't reply or rather hesitates to.

I give this fake and real laugh at the same time and look down without staring into his eyes for a second.

"It doesn't mean anything...Charm"
He also hesitates to say my name at the end of that reply.

And you are probably wondering why I am counting the hesitations. Yeah...Well for starters I am an overthinker, I hope that answers your question. Arigato!

"I don't need an explanation, i mean i have no right to say anything...it's your life.."

I actually wanted to say.. 'its your lips' but now I have said that, it sounds even more dumb.

He grabs my arm and looks into my eyes. "Charm..."
I am getting tired of it. The way he calls my name snaps something in me.

This isn't a love Triangle...it's a love Wreck tangle . Thank you Eminem. I mean dude didn't even know I had feelings for him.

I say to him coldly
"You two used to have a deep chemistry, it makes sense, hormones and all"

I was lying, it did not make sense, it hurt badly and i'm really surprised how composed I'm being right now.

  "She kissed me first...." He hesitates again, didn't want it to sound like an excuse, that was one of the things I loved about him His ability to own up to mistakes without using excuses as a backup.

But the "i don't care" look I gave him, was legit top notch.

Well what was I thinking? That he would like me? Oh Charm your such a Charming fool, I have to let go and let him be happy, I shouldn't have stepped in.

I mean if she was on his mind it was because he probably couldn't get her off it.
So he ran out of his f**king  mind and kissed her. Right I say to myself with sacarsm, you are doing a good work calming your self down here.

I should have seen this coming though. I look into his eyes and smile.
"Do what makes you happy, okay?"
I turn to leave, giving him the excuse that it's getting late.

But I stopped when I hear him say.
"You are what makes me happy..."

I turned to face him, but it was at that moment I realized that it was my head speaking.

He had actually just asked to drop me off.
    What a valentine...

                                              By Blazerema