YALL HAB SOME WLW

"Class, I'll be giving you research about a certain topic. You will be working in pairs and the research will be submitted next month." Mrs. Goldstein said in her soft voice. The class groaned. The professor said the names of my classmates that will be working together on the research.

"Ms. Rosevelt and Ms. Simons" I heard my name and I looked up from my sketch pad. I could sense that a pair of eyes were looking at me so I looked over at who the pair of eyes belonged to, to see that Maya Simons, was looking at me. Her lips lifted, forming a smile and I smiled back and looked back at my sketch.

The bell rang and everyone stood up, getting ready to go home. Today is Friday so I guess we have plenty of time to do our research. I walked out the door and heard my name being called. The familiar voice of Maya made me stop in my tracks.

"Hi" she greeted with her kind smile. "Hi" I greeted her back. "Since we're partners for the research, is it okay for you if we could start doing it tomorrow?" she asked. "yeah sure, just give me your number, and we can talk about it later," I said. She gave me her number.

I walked home after our small interaction. I reached my front door and opened it to be welcomed by the smell of freshly baked pie. "oh, hi honey, how was school?" The sweet, welcoming voice of my mother greeted me in the kitchen.

"it was great mom, our teacher made us do research and I got paired with Maya Simons," I informed my mother as I dropped my bag on the floor and walked to the kitchen. I sat down on the stool of the kitchen counter, watching my mom cook our dinner.

The front door opened and in walked my father, he smiled and sat beside me in the kitchen. "hey, sprout. How was your day?" My father has asked me. "it was good Dad. What about yours?" I asked him.

"it was stressful as usual, but I'm glad that yours was good." My father kissed my temple. "ok, dinner is served." Mom placed the dinner on the dining table, and dad and I followed suit. The aroma of the freshly cooked chicken filled my nose and I beamed at the delicious food that my mother had cooked.

We dug in and ate the food on the table, having a small family conversation. As soon as we all finished eating our dinner, dessert came next and the sweet pie of my mom pleased my taste buds. I then  washed the dirty dishes and went into the living room to grab my bag and put it in my room.

I did my evening routine and went to bed. I remembered that Maya gave me her number so I decided to text her.

6969 420 3435

-Hey, is this Maya Simons?

Evelyn?

-Yhea
-so how are we gojtn to do the research?

Just come by my house tomorrow at 9:00 am

-ok, I'll see you tomorrow,
Goodnight Maya

Goodnight

_______________________________

I smiled to myself and I closed my eyes, imagining scenarios in my head to fall asleep to.

-Little time skeeep 🦥 HELP THE SLOTH IS SO COTE. Say HELLO TO HERBY-

The bright light of the sun beamed through my window which made me wake up from my slumber. I looked at the clock to see that it was 7 am. Great, I have plenty of time to get ready.

I picked the clothes that I'm going to wear, packed the things we might need, and took a bath.

When I finished bathing, I saw my mom reading on the sofa and greeted her.

"Morning mom, I'm going to a friend's house today for research. I'll be back at noon." she looked up at me with a smile. "okay, be safe honey." she said. I walked into the kitchen and took a cereal and the milk from the fridge, then poured the cereal and then the milk into a bowl. I scrolled through my phone as I ate breakfast. When I finished eating, I put the dishes in the sink and brushed my teeth. I looked at the time and went to my room to grab my things. I bid my mother goodbye and took off to walk to Maya's house.

As I reached Maya's front door, I rang the doorbell and the door opened with a stunning woman who looked to be the same age as my mother.

"Hi, you must be Evelyn. Maya's in her room. Just walk upstairs, it's the first door on the right." Maya's mom greeted me. I walked upstairs and knocked on the first door on the right.

The door opened with a smiling Maya. "Hi." she welcomed. "Hi." I greeted her back. She let me inside her room and as soon as I walked in, I was met with a beige-painted wall with an electric guitar hanging on the wall, its amplifier just below the guitar. The walls were covered in Harry Styles, Taylor Swift, Arctic Monkeys, Queen, and ABBA posters. I sat down on the chair beside Maya and we started working on the research.

-Another time skip brought to you be Herby 🦥-

It was 11:00 am and we decided to take a break. She went outside to grab snacks and I looked around her room. I kept looking at the guitar for some reason. It was a light blue guitar with a white scratchplate covered in stickers.

The door opened and in walked Maya with snacks and water. She saw me look at the guitar and smiled. "you play?" she asked. "no, I was just shocked. I didn't know you play the guitar." I replied and she chuckled.
She walked over to the guitar and got it down. She strummed the strings to see if they were in tune.

She looked at me and handed me the guitar. "oh, I don't know how to play this." I said, shaking my head. "I'll just teach you." she smiled.

I sighed and took the guitar in my hands. I sat on the floor as she took the amplifier and plugged it in. She turned the volume to the right amount of sound so it won't be too loud or too faint.

She went and situated herself behind me and taught me the basic part of the guitar. She taught me some chords by guiding my fingers with her calloused ones through the right fret and right string and taught me how to strum. Throughout the small guitar lesson she gave me, I could feel her hot breath fanning my neck. I looked at her gorgeous bright eyes then my own eyes gazed down at her lips, our faces inching towards each other's faces.

My hand slipped and accidentally strummed the guitar which made us both jump. "uhhmm, we should continue the uh research." I awkwardly chuckled. "yeah, Yeah." she said. I handed her the guitar and she unplugged the amp and placed it back in the place where it was before.

JELP WHY DO I WRITE CRINGE ASS STUFF. AND WHY DO I HAVE THESE IDEAS AT NIGHT LIME HELPPPP