part 2

AUTHOR POV
                    Yn went out of college and started walking she don't no where she is going still she kept walking.while walking she got notifications then she got into reality she looked around to see she was han river.she took the from pocket to see it was from college forum.it was vedio of her what happened in college everyone in comment were laughing and saying bad words.as yn was not in correct mindset she slowly walked to the bridge and stood on them.she was sobbing and thinking why her life is so unfair and she thought of ending everything and can die peacefully. She was about to jump but got pulled by strong arms .

???:yahhh are you dumb ??? What are you doing there u could have died.
Yn:let me die .....I never did anything to anyone but why I'm the only one who get hurt.
???:shhh.....don't cry princess. Tell me what happened that u are taking this step where are your parents??
Yn:*chuckled sadly*parents?? They kicked me out when I was 11 years .
??:then with who you used to stayed??
Yn:after that I started working in different part time to feed and shelter.so I live alone.
??:will you come with us and stay with us.
Yn:no....thanks i will cause problems to you both.
??:no its night already its dangerous for you.
Yn:bu-
??:no buts that's it you are coming with us.

They took yn with them after 1hr they reached mansion. When yn got down she was shocked because she never saw a big house in her life.
??:close your mouth.....come let's go inside.
Yn just nodded.
They went inside and sat on couch
Maid served water to three of them .then  the person started talking
??:so I'm Lee dong-wook
??:I'm jo bo-ha girlfriend of dong-wook.
Yn:myself Choi yn.
Lee:nice name .....so yn you go with the maid she will show the room take shower and come down for dinner after dinner we will talk about you.okay??
Yn:are you guys sure i should stay here??
Jo:yn we are sure you can stay here as only 2people stay here.
Yn:ok thank you.
She went to her room with maid.and lee and jo went to their room.to get fresh.

After sometime yn came down after bath and went to dinning room which the maid showed the way.

Yn

Jo bo-ha

Jo bo-ha