all of mine

information - I apologize at the beginning, I've never written anything so sexual before. I hope you'll forgive my mistakes.

His eyes bore into my small blue eyes, his hooked nose brushing against my delicate little nose. The hue of my skin whitened at his gaze, which pierced my skin with a look that went all the way down to my bones. His strong arms each rested on one side, around my head to keep his heavy weight from crushing mine. His freckled skin, made me look deeper to feel him, to see him better. To be as close to him as possible, so I could hide my face in his soft neck, which smelled of men's perfume.

There was a loud deep moan that echoed from my lips as he tasted me with his lips. His lips moved gently and hungrily over my soft neck, over my sensitive and flushed skin. Kisses were served as the main appetizer, quick but slow, so he could savor every part of my neck skin. His grey hair tickled my chin, making me feel at peace, he was perfect, gentle. He was Mr. Actor.

He kept kissing my neck, his lips open, his eyes following every inch of me. My eyes followed his hair, each hair a slightly different shade of grey. I controlled the temptation to ruffle his hair. I was young, inexperienced, while he was an older mature man, with moderate demands on my person. I had never felt so accomplished as I did in this beautiful little moment.

He traveled over my skin, silent. All that could be heard were our breaths and the slight shuffling of our skin. Occasionally, there was a purr as he placed a wet kiss on my neck. His kisses moved to my chest, kissing the tops of my breasts, kisses placed with open lips to leave a trail of his saliva. I moaned again as he began sucking on the nipple of my left breast, he was gentle, focused, careful.

He knew I was shy, young, innocent, untried. his tongue ran around my hard nipple, kissing it, sucking it. He lifted his head when a moan echoed from my lips all the way up inside, when I swallowed loudly, my hands digging into the sheets. His eyes burned through me with a caring flash. "Are you okay, flower?" His voice was rough, baritone, husky, but still full of concern. My breath caught as he lifted his face to level with mine.

My breath hitched, my tongue seemed to sink in. I was out of breath, out of words. His eyes blew me away, lifted me from the ground to the sky. It's a dream, it must be. He waited for my reaction, eyes smiling, looking me over. " Yes, I just-" I couldn't finish the sentence, it made him smile, a genuine one.

" will you let me continue to worship your perfect body, flower?" his voice was husky, my head was spinning, I would allow him anything. His hand reached out to run through my hair. his large hands tangled in my thick locks. I nodded, my face taking on the color of red wine as his eyes caught my lips, which pressed together as a result of his actions.

His face lowered to mine, my lips pressed together. His nose rested against mine, and my breathing stopped, my heart slowed. He slowly placed his lips on mine, not hesitating for a few seconds. My eyes closed with the sensation.

There was complete silence, complete silence. His breath was hot, smelling of menthol. He kissed me gently, asked for something I'd never experienced before. His hand moved to my cheek to loosen the hold of my lips to his. He gently began to move his lips, releasing my mouth from his. I tilted my head slightly as he pushed his tongue into my mouth. He was addictive.

His movements on my mouth were gentle, I was in a different environment, he took me to heaven and I was completely intoxicated. His tongue intertwined with mine, the flicking could be heard throughout his bedroom, I was in complete awe. I opened my eyes to meet his eyes, his eyes were completely open to watch me.¨

With one last kiss he ended our kissing, my eyes were still closed and I was enjoying the feeling of his gentle demeanor towards me. "you are perfect." his words made me open my eyes to meet his soft eyes that were full of pleasure and reflected that feeling in mine. His words made me shiver, I couldn't believe my own ears that someone like him was saying such charming compliments to me.